1st round picks will have walk-up songs tomorrow night

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be interesting...NFL draft picks will get to choose their walk-up music Thursday night. http://wapo.st/1mD3RkK via @richeisen

Philip Rivers@PhilipRiversHub 3h

NFL Draft 2014: Theme songs for every first-round pick http://www.snsanalytics.com

I need a mock draft of walk-up songs...

Can we do dedications?

-I would like to dedicate Debbie Gibson's classic "Lost in your Eyes" to Sammy Watkins.

How can you not like this? You can't call the NFL the "No Fun League" one day, and then criticize a move like this the next. They're letting the players have fun, isn't that what we as fans want?

Can we do dedications?

-I would like to dedicate Debbie Gibson's classic "Lost in your Eyes" to Sammy Watkins.

I would like to dedicate the song "Rock Me, Abbrederis" - sung to the tune of "Rock me, Amadeus" - to Bradley Roby, CB, OSU. Edited by YoloinOhio

How can you not like this? You can't call the NFL the "No Fun League" one day, and then criticize a move like this the next. They're letting the players have fun, isn't that what we as fans want?

It actually seems cheesy to me. That's all.

So which of the 5 Manziel songs will be played when he's picked?

I am sure Drake will be releasing a brand new JFF tune when he is picked that will be downloadable on Itunes for $2.99 but free with purchase the Official Johnny Football Draft Day outfit. Either that or he will walk up to the mix tape he had playing in the background of his pro day.

Walk up music really, so Goodell is going to dance with these guys now instead of just hugging them.

I can see it now Buck Cherry/Crazy B word.

I think LT Joe Thomas of the Browns had the right idea, he went fishing with his Dad instead.

Edited by oman128

Maybe that's why Geno was pissed last year. Didn't get to hear the first round sound. :-)

I would probably come out to make it rain. I always kind of wanted to be a villain.

Just hope the guy spinning the disc doesn't screw up and thinks the song is: It's Raining Men. ;-P

Not that there is anything wrong with that... Okay, yes there is! ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois