Fearless prediction....

It might not be a fearless prediction and I don't know how they will accomplish it but the pick will be OT Jake Matthews. He fills our biggest need and is the safest pick, the guy will be a 10+ year player that will help keep EJ, or whatever QB, upright and THAT'Sahat will make this offense work.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the BILLS can't get in the top 5 to Draft Watkins or Evans, I think they trade down all the way into the 20s (which is what I would personally prefer)....and if that happens, I think the BILLS Draft Defense 1st

My fearless prediction: The Bills will draft someone named "Williams" ... we can never have enough of them.

My money is on the Bills drafting Andre Williams in the third if he's still on the board.

I predict that unless something crazy happens and one of their can't miss picks falls to 9, they do their best to move back to the 12-18 range... They brought in quite a few prospects that could land in that area, as well as guys who I think will be sprinkled throughout the 2nd round, so they know what they want to do with the extra ammunition that would come with a trade.

The Stadium Wall will absolutely hate the pick.

Nailed it!

The "popular" or dare I say "consensus" TSW thinking has been right about only 2(two) draft picks since I've been here: Aaron Maybin and Marcell Dareus. And, that's largey due to being right that Orakpo was the better player than Maybin. "We" knew that Orakpo was the guy we wanted over Maybin, and when he was there, we knew it was a mistake not to take him. (Donte Whitner is a Pro-Bowler, and a statistical/PFF hoss, which, is what you are looking for when you draft somebody at #8. Those that hate the Whitner pick just can't admit they were wrong.) Everybody in North America was right about the Dareus pick...so that's a push.

I don't see anything even approaching that kind of certainty in this draft, at our position. I do see a lot of posters saying the same thing they say every year. :lol:

Therefore, I'm going to find it extremely difficult to take anyone who "hates the pick" seriously this year, unless something very, very bizarre happens.

Nailed it!

The "popular" or dare I say "consensus" TSW thinking has been right about only 2(two) draft picks since I've been here: Aaron Maybin and Marcell Dareus. And, that's largey due to being right that Orakpo was the better player than Maybin. "We" knew that Orakpo was the guy we wanted over Maybin, and when he was there, we knew it was a mistake not to take him. (Donte Whitner is a Pro-Bowler, and a statistical/PFF hoss, which, is what you are looking for when you draft somebody at #8. Those that hate the Whitner pick just can't admit they were wrong.) Everybody in North America was right about the Dareus pick...so that's a push.

I don't see anything even approaching that kind of certainty in this draft, at our position. I do see a lot of posters saying the same thing they say every year. :lol:

Therefore, I'm going to find it extremely difficult to take anyone who "hates the pick" seriously this year, unless something very, very bizarre happens.

I'm sorry, but I still hate the Whitner pick and it has nothing to do with Whitner, but his position. You just don't Draft Safeties in the top 10, IMO....Ngata was there and the BILLS passed on him and they have STRUGGLED, to say the least, against the run...now imagine Ngata and Dareus on the same line - assuming all other things being equal...Ngata is the much better value at that spot, again IMO...Whitner also struggled on the BILLS and did much better in San Fran when he wasn't the focal point of that Defense, something to keep in mind.

It's going to be amazing in here tomorrow night.

I'll admit, I'm ready to go into full-on Hate Mode if the Bills take Beckham or Martin at #9 so I'm not excluded from my own prediction.

I was at a high school track meet last night and overheard two older guys talking. One asked about the draft and the other said he has already put all of his Bills stuff, jerseys, pictures, everything he has in a box. When the first guy asked why, the other responded "so that when the Bills take Manziel I can burn it all quickly and be done with the team forever". :)

I think the Bills want to move up but find the price too expensive.

I believe Whaley's dead serious about giving EJ a better supporting cast and will draft offense with the first round pick. I'm thinking OT but wouldn't be surprised by a WR or TE. It depends on how the first 8 picks go down .