Massare's Mock Draft (from sources)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know about Beckham is he is more similar to the types of wr we already have on this team and would not give the bills something they don't already have. Mike Evans bring size and speed, we don't have a wr that is anything like Evans.

Agree 100% and I think that is why they are allegedly trying to move up for Evans. WR like him just don't come around often. No guarantee it will happen though, don't think Bills will give up more than they have him valued at if a team plays hardball with the trade.

I thought the exact same thing. Wondered if Nix/Whaley have different rules or if he is off on this.

IMO, that is also the one that would most improve this team immediately. Wish for a different RB but if Spiller is a goner then OK.

Don't forget we took Kiko in second round without a pre-draft visit.

I know some folks on here have said that Massare has had good info...I don't remember/haven't seen anything reflecting this...can someone help out and post a link to reliable info he had?

Thanks.

Most recently, he was the one who broke the Spikes visit.

Don't have a "link" because it was on twitter and I don't feel like sitting through his timeline.

Edited by sodbuster

I know some folks on here have said that Massare has had good info...I don't remember/haven't seen anything reflecting this...can someone help out and post a link to reliable info he had?

Thanks.

I don't have a link Bandit but what comes to mind that he tweeted about was Manny Lawson and Spikes getting signed, Pepper Johnson getting hired, some of the Bills lease stuff (that I frankly don't understand enough to say whether he was first with the info but he says he was) and Dareus's option. There may be more. It is more around FA stuff than draft but I didn't follow him last year at draft time so not sure.

Beckham is very, very similar to Robert Woods...I would not be thrilled with taking another guy like that in the 1st round this year.

Beckham is a lot quicker and more expolsive then woods

Woods is a 2 or three . Down the road i think he makes a killer slot guy. He catches everything and is tough .

Beckham is a lot quicker and more expolsive then woods

Woods is a 2 or three . Down the road i think he makes a killer slot guy. He catches everything and is tough .

I think Woods has the ceiling to be a 1. Agree on slot potential.

He does seen to have some good info regarding ownership and the lease. He claims to know some family of Littman.

A lot of the free agency stuff was him piecing things that were already out there on twitter. Particularly with spikes, the fact that he was in Buffalo taking a physical was originally put out there by UB students who saw him on campus getting it done.

Lastly, he comes off as a major tool. Who writes "from sources" in the title of their mock draft article? Weird

Most recently, he was the one who broke the Spikes visit.

Don't have a "link" because it was on twitter and I don't feel like sitting through his timeline.

I don't have a link Bandit but what comes to mind that he tweeted about was Manny Lawson and Spikes getting signed, Pepper Johnson getting hired, some of the Bills lease stuff (that I frankly don't understand enough to say whether he was first with the info but he says he was) and Dareus's option. There may be more. It is more around FA stuff than draft but I didn't follow him last year at draft time so not sure.

I remember this guy, the problem is all of the free agent "news" he broke was already circulating on Twitter by the time he posted them. He's a tweet-hounder/compiler. I can't speak on him breaking any ownership news but I distinctly remember the news with Spikes already making rounds along with Dareus option already hitting the wire.

I actually believe the Bills do view Zach Martin favorably but I just dont see him being the pick at #9. He's a trade down option at the very best.

Edited by BillsGuyInWilton

Ha ha, Massare comes across as a total d-bag but his stuff is solid. I believe all of these to be options but I don't know how realistic some of them are. I do not see OBJ (who I like more than most of you) falling to 17. I thought that he was the best player on LSU last year and by a fair margin. They always have tons of talent.

The Evans scenario is the most likely IMO.

Beckham is a lot quicker and more expolsive then woods Woods is a 2 or three . Down the road i think he makes a killer slot guy. He catches everything and is tough .

I don't know about a lot quicker--they had very similar 10-yard splits--but I was speaking more to style of play. They are roughly the same size, are tight route-runners, have great RAC potential, and can get deep. My point is simply that the Bills have at least one guy that can do what Beckham is best at; what they don't have is what guys like Evans/Benjamin can do...know what I mean?

I remember this guy, the problem is all of the free agent "news" he broke was already circulating on Twitter by the time he posted them. He's a tweet-hounder/compiler. I can't speak on him breaking any ownership news but I distinctly remember the news with Spikes already making rounds along with Dareus option already hitting the wire. I actually believe the Bills do view Zach Martin favorably but I just dont see him being the pick at #9. He's a trade down option at the very best.

That's what I remember as well...that's why I asked...although Yolo and Kirby are up on their stuff, so if they say he's broken news I believe them.

I don't know about a lot quicker--they had very similar 10-yard splits--but I was speaking more to style of play. They are roughly the same size, are tight route-runners, have great RAC potential, and can get deep. My point is simply that the Bills have at least one guy that can do what Beckham is best at; what they don't have is what guys like Evans/Benjamin can do...know what I mean?

That's what I remember as well...that's why I asked...although Yolo and Kirby are up on their stuff, so if they say he's broken news I believe them.

sometimes its hard to tell whats truly breaking news and whats educated guesses ala incarcarated bob. if you believe he has an "in" he may be posting an ok volume of stuff, if you dont believe him there isnt a ton of content to prove otherwise.

i think you or i could probably BS pretty close to his batting average simply from reading the board and using common sense, but i think hes legitimately friends with littmans kid and probably hears bits and pieces now and then.

Edited by NoSaint