Howard Milstein interested in the Bills

Is she? Do real people respect Oprah? The only ones I know who respect or care about her are housewives with no intelligence or pathetic celebrities.

I don't know man. She's a self made woman and doesn't gossip like Trump & have the bankrupies. I respect her hustle.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, Milstein, the guy who played a whole lot of angles and political connections to take over a city that's home to one of the more spectacular natural wonders, then gutted it, looted it and left a hollowed-out wreck behind, now wants to buy the Bills, probably by playing a whole lot of angles and political connections. Give his history, would anyone really be surprised if the Bills wind up in the same condition as The Falls?

If Milstein is seen as an appropriate owner, why not Donald Sterling? He's about to come into at least $1 billion.

Edited by yungmack

I don't know man. She's a self made woman and doesn't gossip like Trump & have the bankrupies. I respect her hustle.

because she panders to the lowest common denomination of the public? those that stay home all day and do nothing with their lives?

when things go bad she props up Lindsay Lohan's rehab, or an abused teenage girl to draw ratings.

If I had the power I would demand Oprah and Nancy Grace fight in a death match. Winner takes on Ellen DeGeneres. That winner takes on Mike Tyson.

because she panders to the lowest common denomination of the public? those that stay home all day and do nothing with their lives?

when things go bad she props up Lindsay Lohan's rehab, or an abused teenage girl to draw ratings.

If I had the power I would demand Oprah and Nancy Grace fight in a death match. Winner takes on Ellen DeGeneres. That winner takes on Mike Tyson.

You forgot to call her a thug.

I don't want her owning my team but she is arguably the most successful woman ever, enormously influential, diverse, popular, shrewd business wise, philanthropic, etc, and it isn't because she panders to the lowest common denominator.

I don't want her owning my team but she is arguably the most successful woman ever, enormously influential, diverse, popular, shrewd business wise, philanthropic, etc, and it isn't because she panders to the lowest common denominator.

Martha Stewart gets my vote. Did the same sort of thing, from nothing and looks amazing now and even more back in the day. I'd still hit it just for what it was.

Martha Stewart gets my vote. Did the same sort of thing, from nothing and looks amazing now and even more back in the day. I'd still hit it just for what it was.

Yeah. Props to her for her insider trading and spending time in the clink.

Her grandparents lived in Buffalo.

post-13862-0-11600000-1399090102_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimmyo

You are mis-categorizing a whole group of her fans. Many working women love Oprah as well. And she has political sway. Owns her own magazine and television network. I can't say I'm a fan, but then again I'm not her demographic. She has proven to be hard working and self-made in-spite of a hard-knock background and self-inflicted wounds earlier in her career. All the women I have worked with, across ethnic lines and backgrounds, follow her in some way. Lowest common denominator? You have no idea how far her influence spreads if you believe that. It's actually laughable.

Edited by purple haze