Individual game pricing

papazoid

NOT A BIG ENOUGH PRICE DIFFERENCE.

I'm not sure I agree. The difference between a gold and bronze game for my seats is $23. That's enough to make someone, especially a younger person, think about going to see the Browns rather than the Fins.

So to break it down as a season ticket holder in the 100 level, it looks like I'm paying full retail variable price for the 8 regular season tickets and basically nothing for the preseason games. I'm sure on the actual game tix it will appear we are paying less for all 10 games. That's probably how the Bills want to show it.

I'm OK with the variable pricing model in general. It's clear some games are higher demand than others no matter what their record is.

Edited by zow2

they have access to the NFL Ticket exchange after market pricing history.

for the home opener my $90 tix go for $250. late season games went for $80 if you sold em early. that is a big difference.

for my $90 tix I think gold should be $140, Silver $120 and Bronze $75.

I'm surprised they made the Browns a bronze. They have a non-trivial local following, plus their fans travel well.

But it is late November I suppose.

Agreed. The stadium turns a shade orange when Cleveland comes to town. Good fans for the most part too.

Maybe the front office still feels bad about that 6-3 shootout a few years back.

I'm surprised they made the Browns a bronze. They have a non-trivial local following, plus their fans travel well.

But it is late November I suppose.

I think they set out to have exactly 2 gold games and exactly 2 bronze games -- or at least a minimum of 2 bronze. Just having 1 in the first year of variable pricing could look sleazy from a PR standpoint, and if there's one thing the Bills do well, it's marketing/PR. Given that, it's hard to argue for any of the silvers over the Browns/Chiefs. Weather's too good for Chargers/Vikings. Jets are a division opponent. And while the Packers game is rough weather-wise, they're too premier an opponent to be in the bronze tier. I was initially surprised they weren't gold until I remembered that the game was in December.

is Miami gold and Jets silver just because of the months we play them? I mean i feel more hatred for the JETS lately than i do the Phins. The phins haven't been an intense rival since the 90's

Well basically yes. Miami is the home opener and that game is in high demand every year. We could be playing Jacksonville in the opener and it would still be a Gold game. If you've ever tried to resell Bills tickets, the home opener is the easiest one by far.

I like that Cleve and GB are the final 2 home games. Their fan bases travel so well, even if the Bills are out of it the games will draw ok

I like that Cleve and GB are the final 2 home games. Their fan bases travel so well, even if the Bills are out of it the games will draw ok

That's what I was saying in the thread about the schedule. It is brilliant for maximizing ticket sales for the season.

I just spoke with the ticket office and they said that for season ticket holders, the variable pricing of these tickets that were released today will be what is printed on our tickets. The tickets won't reflect the actual price we pay, which might help us recoup some cash if we can't make it to a game- I have to miss 3 games due to a military obligation, and 2 are gold and one silver... I am however making up for that by going to Chicago week one...

Some of the levels are reduced only a $1 for pre-season games? Woohoo!! What a joke! Lowest price for a preseason game is $44?

There are many here who have said the Bills need to raise prices and they would pay more to keep the team here. Here you go!

Can somebody help me here.... I was on Ebay and came across Ticket for the home opener. Is this common to have tickets for sale this early? Single game tickets won't be for sale until July.So does this individual(company) have the tickets in hand. looking at Sec. 337 row 4. seats are not listed.

Can somebody help me here.... I was on Ebay and came across Ticket for the home opener. Is this common to have tickets for sale this early? Single game tickets won't be for sale until July.So does this individual(company) have the tickets in hand. looking at Sec. 337 row 4. seats are not listed.

buyer beware on ebay.

tickets are already available on the NFL Ticket Exchange which is safe and secure.