Individual game pricing

papazoid

I got 4 for the San Diego game on Stubhub and paid almost exactly what the Silver individual game price is - including fees. :thumbsup:

I wonder if there will be less sellouts because of that. The price on stubhub, etc. will be lower than their inflated gold and silver prices and everybody will just buy on the secondary market.

safe and secure but very very expensive

not sure if same this year...

but LAST year only so called "brokers" were able to list tickets early on the NFL ticket exchange. even though I had paid for my season tickets in full early, I was not allowed to list until some time in June. then the prices came crashing down.

Can somebody help me here.... I was on Ebay and came across Ticket for the home opener. Is this common to have tickets for sale this early? Single game tickets won't be for sale until July.So does this individual(company) have the tickets in hand. looking at Sec. 337 row 4. seats are not listed.

Doubtful they have tickets in hand, probably a season ticket holder getting theirs out early. Look for some fine print stating something like "Tickets will be mailed when received in July/August"

I wonder if there will be less sellouts because of that. The price on stubhub, etc. will be lower than their inflated gold and silver prices and everybody will just buy on the secondary market.

In theory it shouldn't happen to the premiere games because there is more demand. If priced properly it should create more sellouts.