Movie: Draft Day

Wait just a GD minute... Ramses is in it?? How did I not know.

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 39m

#Bills WR Ramses Barden (@RamsesSHINES) makes acting debut in Draft Day http://ow.ly/vH4zN pic.twitter.com/1YfgshWblz

You can count the number of movies I've seen in a theater over the past five years on three fingers. This won't be the fourth; I'll wait a couple of months weeks for it to show up on NetFlix.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too.

Plus I hear its awful

CBF

no offense. But when you posted this, the movie hadn't even touched down in theaters yet. So who are you hearing that from? Just curious.

Fwiw, those of you who think this is going to be packed with football scenes on the field. Think again. Which is probably why that review was horrible. Idiots think this is going to be action packed with non stop football action should think again. It's the die hards that love every aspect of football and the draft and free agency that will truly appreciate what it is.

I'll be seeing it today or tomorrow I think.

Fwiw, those of you who think this is going to be packed with football scenes on the field. Think again. Which is probably why that review was horrible. Idiots think this is going to be action packed with non stop football action should think again. It's the die hards that love every aspect of football and the draft and free agency that will truly appreciate what it is.

Did you even read the review?

Did you even read the review?

i read the quite from the review.

I don't need to read reviews of people for something I plan on doing, or buying anyway. It's pointless. I decided a long time ago that I would enjoy this movie because it's about football. About the draft. And it has actors in it that I enjoy watching. So I don't need someone telling me why I should or shouldn't like it. I already made up my mind. Now when I see it and I don't think it's that good, I'll be disappointed, but I was going to watch regardless.

i read the quite from the review.

I don't need to read reviews of people for something I plan on doing, or buying anyway. It's pointless. I decided a long time ago that I would enjoy this movie because it's about football. About the draft. And it has actors in it that I enjoy watching. So I don't need someone telling me why I should or shouldn't like it. I already made up my mind. Now when I see it and I don't think it's that good, I'll be disappointed, but I was going to watch regardless.

Sure, I get that, but that's a little different than drawing conclusions about why a reviewer didn't like a film.

Sure, I get that, but that's a little different than drawing conclusions about why a reviewer didn't like a film.

based on the quite I read here that someone posted was that the reviewer thought this would be a football movie. It's not. It's a draft movie in the sport of football.

Yep Bills are in there and sitting behind the desk is none other than Russ 'Hard ass' Brandon. Its not a huge part about the Bills but they portray us as the toughest, no BS team to deal with in this movie.

oh god I gotta see this movie.

Just walked out of the theatre now. I laughed at his small part. Thought he was hilarious. I wanted to stand up and cheer when they had the flyover the field house to view the Ralph.

Overall, I thought the movie was pretty good. I think the outcome of the moves was a little ridiculous, but entertaining regardless.

Just walked out of the theatre as we speak. Overall I was decently impressed. Of course I thought some of the trades were ridiculous, and I couldn't see it happening in real life, but possible and overall not bad.

I have no doubt that some of the things that go on when debating players and picks is taken I to account in this movie.

And I liked it when Costner was about to tell Shefter to stick it.

Just walked out of the theatre now. I laughed at his small part. Thought he was hilarious. I wanted to stand up and cheer when they had the flyover the field house to view the Ralph.

Overall, I thought the movie was pretty good. I think the outcome of the moves was a little ridiculous, but entertaining regardless.

does the climax of the film involve the browns desperately trying to reach buddy nix only to realize he's at home, in bed, asleep?

The man can't help what God gave him, mrags. Still, I can't imagine that he consented to full frontal nudity in a movie like this and climaxed over Cleveland to boot. 0:)