Game of Thrones Part Deax: The Readers Thread

Kevin

That tracking shot of Jon in the cavalry melee kept me awake last night thinking about it. I've never been in a medieval cavalry charge, so anyone who has can feel free to correct me...

Maybe Greggy has a contact with the time traveller alien reptoids who can go back and check for accuracy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a question

Sansa said something about "having enemies everywhere" in the trailer to the next episode?

I am wondering why? Little finger showed up with a army and they pretty much obliterated Bolton and all the north armies that sided with him?

And they have basically returned home and "have friends in the north".....Ramsey is dead....the reason why north armies would even side him in the first place is because he had his large army (which is no more)

My hounds won't eat me. Lol.

I really liked how Sansa at first turned her head to avoid the scene, but in the end had to watch Ramsey get eaten alive by his poochs. Loved her grin at the end. Compare that Sansa with the refined Sansa from season 1, talk about 180º.

I do have a question

Sansa said something about "having enemies everywhere" in the trailer to the next episode?

I am wondering why? Little finger showed up with a army and they pretty much obliterated Bolton and all the north armies that sided with him?

And they have basically returned home and "have friends in the north".....Ramsey is dead....the reason why north armies would even side him in the first place is because he had his large army (which is no more)

Lannisters

Walter Frey

Not really sure what Sansa's Tulley uncle is up to

Theon/Yara's uncle kind seems like a he's going to be a problem

White walkers

Speaking of Tara, anyone else wanted to see that scene between Yara and Dany end with a sloppy girl/girl kiss? :devil:

Edited by /dev/null

Lannisters

Walter Frey

White walkers

And the fact that the North is basically up for grabs, since all of Eddard Stark's male heirs are dead or missing.

Lannisters

Walter Frey

White walkers

Speaking of Tara, anyone else wanted to see that scene between Yara and Dany end with a sloppy girl/girl kiss? :devil:

He isn't up to anything after last week's episode.

I must say I really got po'd when Bolton took out the giant on his way out. I know the giant was dieing........but I loved his charactor

Who doesn't love an extra, extra large pin cushion?

Lannisters

Walter Frey

White walkers

Add Littlefinger to the list. He's is probably their greatest threat. He had Jon Arryn killed, then betrayed Ned which resulted in his death, then had Joffry killed then killed his wife. He's not exactly an ally that can be relied upon or trusted.

Add Littlefinger to the list. He's is probably their greatest threat. He had Jon Arryn killed, then betrayed Ned which resulted in his death, then had Joffry killed then killed his wife. He's not exactly an ally that can be relied upon or trusted.

Littlefinger had the hots for Catelyn Stark and I think he's got his eye on Sansa for the same reason, plus he would become Warden of the North.

Definitely not a friend of Jon Snow, but I could see Sansa becoming Littlefingers weak spot

Littlefinger had the hots for Catelyn Stark and I think he's got his eye on Sansa for the same reason, plus he would become Warden of the North.

Definitely not a friend of Jon Snow, but I could see Sansa becoming Littlefingers weak spot

What does Littlefinger do when Sansa rejects him? And she will reject him. The question is how well has she learned to play the game. She could play him to her advantage if she wanted but that would be a stretch for her.

What does Littlefinger do when Sansa rejects him? And she will reject him. The question is how well has she learned to play the game. She could play him to her advantage if she wanted but that would be a stretch for her.

Catelyn was a weakspot for Litlefinger and Sansa will be too.

But like you said, how will Sansa play it?

I think we saw a glimpse of Sansa's mindset when she confronted Littlefinger about whether he knew about Ramsey. And two scenes from last night show that Sansa has learned to rules and the stakes of the game. The ending with Ramsey and the argument with Snow in the tent ending with her ominious line about how nobody can protect her.

He seemed to have made some kind of deal with Jaimie

Instead of leaving with with Brienne, he chose to stay and fight. When Jaime summoned the Blackfish after taking over Riverrun, he was informed Tully was dead.

Instead of leaving with with Brienne, he chose to stay and fight. When Jaime summoned the Blackfish after taking over Riverrun, he was informed Tully was dead.

Edmure is Sansa's uncle. The Blackfish is her great uncle. Edmure made the deal to live like a hostage with his kid by giving up the castle.

Edited by FireChan

I'm really confused with Sansa's direction. Did she want Jon and Rickon to die? Why not tell them about the Vale knights? If she's not playing Jon to get Winterfell back for herself, what she did doesn't make sense.

I'm really confused with Sansa's direction. Did she want Jon and Rickon to die? Why not tell them about the Vale knights? If she's not playing Jon to get Winterfell back for herself, what she did doesn't make sense.

The tent scene between Snow and Sansa explained her state of mind pretty well.

Sansa knew Rickon was going to die regardless what happened. She knew the only reason Rickon was still alive was to give Ramsey leverage against Snow and Sansa. Once Ramsey had drawn out Snow into open battle, he had no need to keep Rickon alive. Why keep Ned Starks only (known) true surviving son and heir to Winterfell alive to contest his claim?

Sansa also recognized the Jon Snow was marching his army into a trap. Even with the Vale knights they would have walked right into Ramsey's plan. She held the forces back until Ramsey had committed the last of his reserves

What Chan said ^. We're talking about different Tully's. The guy who gave up the fort to Jamie was Catelyn Stark's brother, hence Sansa's uncle. You're thinking of the Blackfish, Catelyn Stark's uncle / Sansa's great uncle