Bon Jovi Linked to Bills again

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bon Jovi is all about the dollar he has NO loyalty to anything but ! He fired Richy Sambora after all these years of Richy being his guitar player to save a buck to add to potentially buying a NFL franchise what does that say ?

There should be a movement to keep this guy & his cronies away from the Bills because he is another Jerry Jones & if he isn't maximizing his dollar in Buffalo he will pull the plug just as sure as every fan on this sight bleeds red , white , & Bills blue !!

If he is involved with the purchase of the Bills they will no longer be in Buffalo !!

You can take that to the Bon Jovi bank !!

P.S. If he does buy the Bills & you think he will keep them in B/Lo your "Living on a Prayer" just had to do it !!

Edited by T master

Living on a Prayer. Locals are first in line. Let em talk all they want. They're stayin. Trust me :)

It ok man you are right as in the article itself from Dan Pompei is new but all he did was reiterate an article that was published when the Bills had their game in Toronto last year.

CBF

Yup

P.S. If he does buy the Bills & you think he will keep them in B/Lo your "Living on a Prayer" just had to do it !!

this is the part that always irks me. before all this bills buying stuff came up, jovi would roll into b-lo with that whole thank you for loving me sentimentality, but we all know that if he buys the team he'll be like, have a nice day! for him, it's a business deal -- it ain't a love song. and most business deals involve someone having to take bad medicine. i'm sure if you ask him if he's moving the bills, he'll just say, keep the faith or he's misunderstood, and the team would never say goodbye. and some fans will probably believe him because they'll think, why would he move the team? -- we got it going on! but we all know that they'll hit up the lost highway like a runaway for toronto or l.a. or santa fe or wherever else one wild night after he buys them. it will be a shot to the heart. and if you ask why, he'll probably just say, because we can. ultimately, it will be about the money -- that's how things are these days.

being a fan of this team has been no bed of roses the last few years, but we really should appreciate the time they're still here. every game should be an opportunity to make a memory. one thing's for certain -- if jovi does take them to toronto i'll probably end up in an local emergency room, begging a doctor to hook me up with some morphine to dull the pain.

Edited by Dirtbag

this is the part that always irks me. before all this bills buying stuff came up, jovi would roll into b-lo with that whole thank you for loving me sentimentality, but we all know that if he buys the team he'll be like, have a nice day! for him, it's a business deal -- it ain't a love song. and most business deals involve someone having to take bad medicine. i'm sure if you ask him if he's moving the bills, he'll just say, keep the faith or he's misunderstood, and the team would never say goodbye. and some fans will probably believe him because they'll think, why would he move the team? -- we got it going on! but we all know that they'll hit up the lost highway like a runaway for toronto or l.a. or santa fe or wherever else one wild night after he buys them. it will be a shot to the heart. and if you ask why, he'll probably just say, because we can. ultimately, it will be about the money -- that's how things are these days.

being a fan of this team has been no bed of roses the last few years, but we really should appreciate the time they're still here. every game should be an opportunity to make a memory. one thing's for certain -- if jovi does take them to toronto i'll probably end up in an local emergency room, begging a doctor to hook me up with some morphine to dull the pain.

That hurt my eyes...But I read it anyway... ;)

i would hate this as every home game would turn into bon jovi time and what song he was going to play at halftime

Yeah if they were getting blown out at the half they would play "Living on a Prayer" every time, lmao

Edited by matter2003