Preseason Schedule Released

oman128

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills should play the Giants at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse in a pre season game. I'm so sick of them playing the Lions every pre season.

I do like the idea of them playing a game in Cuse. Surprised Russ has not done this considering his Cuse ties and the opportunity to bring in additional fan base.

Once again, direct from Russ himself to me when I asked him face to face, the Dome is not up to NFL standards, plus it's like an oven in there during August, since there is no air conditioning.

http://m.espn.go.com...557&src=desktop

Looks like we travel there this year then they come to Fisher next year. So we are going to be real acquainted with the Steelers

There are worse QBs than Big Ben for EJ to observe. He may not be the most perfect QB in the league, but he knows how to extend the play and use his size to his advantage. He is also mentally tough and clutch, IMO. And two rings to show for it. I would love for EJ to become a QB like that. I already have seen EJ make some very clutch plays as a rookie. I think he plays his best when the game is on the line. Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah, but it's pretty cool work! :thumbsup:

It is, I'm just giving 26CB a rough time.

The Panthers will be well rested for this game. As usual, the schedule makers scr*w the Bills

Sorry, this was funny when someone mentioned this for the Hall of Fame Game, but this one, not as much.