Schefter: Bills tried acquiring Chris Johnson

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This surprised me a little bit. Maybe they are considering trading Spiller? We have talked about that on here before.

The thought entered my mind. And they brought in a HB for one of scout visits at OBD.

And they got Dixon this off-season as well.

I'm thinking they may want to get something for him now as opposed to waiting until his contract is up at the end of the year.

Oh Oh.

Edited by Bufcomments

Thats the first thing that came to my mind

CBF

Just to throw it out there Spiller and 9 for the 1st or 2nd pick? The Bills can pick up CJ2K or Seastrunk in the 3rd to be the speed guy.

The Bills can take Clowney, Watkins, Mack or Robinson at 1 or 2. I am just trying to connect the dots. We know that the Bills have inquired about the 1st pick. Now we know that they have inquired on 2 speed backs. There is certainly smoke, let's see if there is fire....

Just to throw it out there Spiller and 9 for the 1st or 2nd pick? The Bills can pick up CJ2K or Seastrunk in the 3rd to be the speed guy.

The Bills can take Clowney, Watkins, Mack or Robinson at 1 or 2. I am just trying to connect the dots. We know that the Bills have inquired about the 1st pick. Now we know that they have inquired on 2 speed backs. There is certainly smoke, let's see if there is fire....

I think you are on the right track Kirby. They seem to be thinking about(doing) building up some options at WR and RB!

1) Sources aren't gospel.

2) Maybe they were like we'd give you a 7th or a bag of balls to see if they could get him.

3) They aren't giving up on Spiller for Chris Johnson. If johnson had anything left, he would have gained 3,000 yards running through the massive holes behind Andy "The Great" Levitre.

I won't like that at all but that's just me. Spiller is special and we're goign to get a good prospect at #9 anyways.