DeSean Jackson released

For everyone interested. DJ is in the crips. There's no other way around it. If he throwing up gang signs in national TV, he's in the gang. If he wasn't, and he was throwing up gang signs like that, he would be taken care of really quickly.

Quit living under rocks people. He's as hardcore as you can get while being in the spotlight pretending to be legit.

I work around these gang members every day at work. This is no joke.

10000000000% correct!

It would be ten times worse for DJ to throw up gang signs and not be in a gang! Thats disrespect on the streets! The kind that gets ya killed!

Well if this doesn't get this thread to 100 pages I don't know what will.

My Jon Gruden at Tempo thread.......

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10000000000% correct!

It would be ten times worse for DJ to throw up gang signs and not be in a gang! Thats disrespect on the streets! The kind that gets ya killed!

My Jon Gruden at Tempo thread.......

So ej is in a gang too right? He did a gang dance on national tv after he scored a touchdown in the jags game. So many gang experts around here lol

apparently not...

Ryan@RyanTalbotBills 13m

#Bills interest in D-Jax as reported by @RapSheet isn't a smokescreen according to source. Want to give EJ multiple weapons. Segal contacted

Guess what I was thinking is that it couldn't hurt. If they land D'Jax, great. If not, their interest at least puts some pressure on Britt.

Also hurting our chances: he's tight with Marshawn from their days together at Cal. Don't think he's going to give us a ringing approval. If we come in at the same level as other teams, I think we're at a disadvantage.

Guess what I was thinking is that it couldn't hurt. If they land D'Jax, great. If not, their interest at least puts some pressure on Britt.

Yeah and I think he'll go to the raiders anyway but it's great to see that they continue to look to improve.

Watch, he'll be right about Jackson. (IMO this would be the worst possible destination for him personally if you put an ounce of credibility in the stories that have come out)

If he does wind up with the Raiders, I believe the whole gang affiliation rumors will surface again because IIRC he's from that area and it's known for having gang related problems.

How can anyone want a thug for that kind of money. Lets get serious. Not the kind of guy you bring home to Mom. Even if he was cheap I would not take him. Unless 35,000 Crips move to Buffalo and buy season tickets he is not our kind of guy.

Really? Do you often bring home large, muscle bound gentlemen to meet your mother?

If he does wind up with the Raiders, I believe the whole gang affiliation rumors will surface again because IIRC he's from that area and it's known for having gang related problems.

He's not from Oakland.