[closed]Terrelle Pryor

The Bills should acquire Terrelle Pryor, either via 7th round pick on as a UFA after he's released.

Kid has incredible wheels and throws a better ball than Manuel.

My guess is that a poll of personnel people would suggest he might even be slightly preferred to EJ.

Would be a great camp competition at least.

The Bills should acquire Terrelle Pryor, either via 7th round pick on as a UFA after he's released.

My guess is that a poll of personnel people would suggest he might even be slightly preferred to EJ.

I dont even know what to say....

CBF

Is this a joke?

Not one GM in the league is looking at Pryor as a starter. The raiders who haven't had a decent QB since Rich Gannon traded for Mr. pick Six in a desperate attempt to replace Pryor. That tells me all I need to know

He will make a roster. He can move the offense with his natural ability but as a starter? Sounds like a GM death sentence. In fact, next year i bet you will see that in Oakland.

I think you're sitting under the wrong bridge.

No Thanks -- I didn't like him in college and did not like his performance in the pros. I disagree that he throws better than Manuel. He'll never be a starter in the NFL and I'd rather have Thad Lewis as my back-up.

Would he be open to a position change ?

He never has been in the past. If he was willing to be a WR, he'd have many suitors. I anticipate his level of interest in doing so has only lessened now that he actually found himself in a starting role last year.