Johnny Manziel thread

These numbers are spectacular: http://www.sports-re...-manziel-1.html

So are these: http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/tim-tebow-1.html :D

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/case-keenum-1.html

@McClain_on_NFL

Kevin Sumlin surrounded by reporters during Aggies pro day. pic.twitter.com/O1koos4vnl

He's the better pro prospect IMO.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear Bills fans are still calling Tebow a bust. He has more playoff wins than we have had in 14 years.

Project much? I actually like Tebow and he played great in that playoff game. but they lost their last 4 games and backed into the playoffs at 8-8. Many of those games, their offense did nothing and their defense held them in the game. Again, I think Tebow should be a backup in this league. But Tebow is the prime example of how misleading W-L records is for Qbs.

P.S. I could have swore the Bills beat the Broncos that year by the score of 41-17 or something like that.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Project much? I actually like Tebow and he played great in that playoff game. but they lost their last 4 games and backed into the playoffs at 8-8. Many of those games, their offense did nothing and their defense held them in the game. Again, I think Tebow should be a backup in this league. But Tebow is the prime example of how misleading W-L records is for Qbs.

P.S. I could have swore the Bills beat the Broncos that year by the score of 41-17 or something like that.

We beat the Pats and Tom Brady in 2011 too. Didn't they go to the Superbowl?

Nice to hear Bills fans are still calling Tebow a bust. He has more playoff wins than we have had in 14 years.

You're joking, right?

No.

Wow. That statement just washed away the minute amount of credibility you had left.

Great logic. By this logic, you are no longer allowed to talk poorly about any player because you have never played in the NFL.

Great logic. By this logic, you are no longer allowed to talk poorly about any player because you have never played in the NFL.

Actually, by this logic, I can't call Kellen Clemons a garbage QB because EJ hasn't played any better.

And posters are allowed to say whatever they want. I know Tebow took a team to the playoffs and won against the most historic team in the NFL, the Steelers. I won't diminish his career by putting him in the same category as JP, Trent, and Jamarcus Russel.

Wow. That statement just washed away the minute amount of credibility you had left.

Oh no! Say it ain't so!

Why would you do such a thing ? Your missing some gold. Tebow's not a bust even though he's not even in the league.

Bust implies they got no return on the draft pick. I think if Denver had done it all over again, they still would take him.

Bust implies they got no return on the draft pick. I think if Denver had done it all over again, they still would take him.

Not with John Elway running that team. Not a chance in hell. Elway was looking for ways to rid himself of Tebow at the height of TebowMania.

GO BILLS!!!

Because he's the size of RW and Brees?

Or because he had fun in college ?

No because the only thing he likely has in common with those two is height.

I don't care about having fun in college. Lots of great QBs did. Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Lief, Matt Leinart... All I'm saying is players who have the baggage he does seldom figure out what it takes to be a pro. Let's left the draft and next season prove otherwise...

What does Tebow have to do with Manziel? Their playing style and skills are completely different.

They both pray heavily

Of course one to an alter and one to a porcelain bowl... Details

Bust implies out of the league before 2nd contract comes around.

Tebow is the definition of a bust. Agree to disagree with you FC.

I've never seen a definition of a bust get so specific. But generally you expect your first round draft pick QB to start at some point and be a long term franchise fixture. Anything less is arguably a bust.

Wait, because he got lucky and won a playoff game, only to get dumped the next year, it was worth taking him in the 1st and the Broncos would do it all over again? This is wrong on so many levels, it's not funny.