Johnny Manziel thread

This kid isn't JaMarcus, as he doesn't have addictions or red flags afaik.

With Russell it was all about his arm, and arms alone don't win games. It takes hard work, guts, and determination along with talent. All of which Johnny football has, and is the real deal IMO.

It's not your opinion it's the truth.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to be right about irrelevant QB pro days....All yours. Take it, scream out loud, beat your chest, declare victory, and run with it. :lol:

Thanks, it feels good to win one.

Wanna bet who will be the better pro? Or who will be drafted first?

Edited by FireChan

The Browns are soooo tricky. What was so important in Berea today that they couldn't be bothered to show up when 30 other teams could? They have a private workout scheduled with him in April, but ignoring any evaluation tool in the year of one of their most important drafts ever is just so Clowns. They always want to act like they are are smarter than everyone else.

The Browns are soooo tricky. What was so important in Berea today that they couldn't be bothered to show up when 30 other teams could? They have a private workout scheduled with him in April, but ignoring any evaluation tool in the year of one of their most important drafts ever is just so Clowns. They always want to act like they are are smarter than everyone else.

They are fools if they don't draft him, so let's hope they stay the course and we draft him at 9.

They are fools if they don't draft him, so let's hope they stay the course and we draft him at 9.

Whaley and Marrone put up one helluva smoke screen. But they cant fool you as OBD really wants Manziel and they'll immediately cut EJ upon drafting the Great Savior Johnny Football. :lol: :lol:

@SportsCenter

How did Johnny Manziel do at his pro day? Here's a breakdown.

http://youtu.be/YTsLYLbiSG8

Wow, the kid has it and any questions physically are answered today. If he somehow falls to us at #9, the entire Bills org needs to be fired if we dont' take him, but after today I can't see him lasting to 9

Strong words there, Kellyto83! Would you advocate firing the other 8 organizations who passed on him before us as well? Edited by YoloinOhio

Friggin love this guy, who else has the balls to do that ... um nobody.

Guy is a total leader, just before he starts he tells everbody what he is about to do and everyone automatically circles around like sheep to listen to the MAN!

Deep down Texas close to Houston town,

Way back up in the scrub among the tumbleweeds

There stood a mansion made of brick and wood,

Where lived a country boy named of Johnny Football

Who never ever learned to read or write so well,

But he could sling a football like ringing a bell.

Go Go

Go Johnny Go

Go Go

Johnny Football

Browns are pulling the old okie doke. They plan to come back and pick Johnny with their 2nd first rounder. Sadly for them, he'll be long gone.

Very impressive guy, but not going to last until nine. Even if he did last until nine Marrone would be signing his coaching death warrant to diddle around with a new qb. He's committed to EJ and he needs to give EJ the support (OT, TE, WR) in this draft. I'll admit I'll regret seeing us pass on JM but I can be happy that the chance of him being there for us to pass on is extremely remote. The opportunity would be there for one hell of a lucrative trade down with someone if they could get him. We might end up with a mid round first and an extra second.

Whaley and Marrone put up one helluva smoke screen. But they cant fool you as OBD really wants Manziel and they'll immediately cut EJ upon drafting the Great Savior Johnny Football. :lol: :lol:

@SportsCenter

How did Johnny Manziel do at his pro day? Here's a breakdown.

http://youtu.be/YTsLYLbiSG8

Nice to see "Jaws" eating some serious shite in this video. Amusing clown he is.

At 9 you take him in a heartbeat. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Even though on some big boards he isn't even in the top 10 players in the draft, if a team that actually needs a QB passes on him,the Bills who actually don't need a QB should take him over players they may have rated higher, that they actually need? Or they are uncivilized? I see. It is a moot point, but I don't agree. I think he may be a good NFL QB, but if the people paid to make those decisions don't feel he is worth taking that high, I don't see a reason to argue with that.