Duffs wings to be sold at RWS

Aaaaaaand now I'm starving.

That line is going to be ridiculous at the Duffs stand though, I say go for the gold and get all of the Western New York staples their own booth.

Imagine having a Duffs, Mighty Taco and Ted's all in a row.

Edited by BillsGuyInWilton

Not sure I will ever get them there, I think it is a bad idea. We tailgate, I never get any food in the stadium, and I bet most everyone else does too. Plus they are too hard to eat, especially if the weather is bad, a slice of pizza, a hot dog, a pretzel, anything else other than wings. There is no way they will taste any good, like they do when eating them there.

Maybe in the suites, that is it.

Plus, I don't want to bump into drunk people eating wings and get stuff on me, people will drop chicken bones everywhere....

This is a Mark Cuban thing, too much of a good thing.

The Ralph has no additional seating areas to eat like some other stadiums do, where you can actually sit down away from people and eat something like wings.

Edited by Security

Aaaaaaand now I'm starving.

That line is going to be ridiculous at the Duffs stand though, I say go for the gold and get all of the Western New York staples their own booth.

Imagine having a Duffs, Mighty Taco and Ted's all in a row.

It will be, but it's worth it. They've been doing it in Philly since the new stadiums were built and the lines are long, but it really does make the gameday experience better in my opinion. You can go to a Phillies game and wait in line for crab fries from Chickie & Pete's for 3 innings, but still watch and hear the game while waiting. The key is having the right location for these types of stands so that people can at least still see whats happening on the field.

Not sure I will ever get them there, I think it is a bad idea. We tailgate, I never get any food in the stadium, and I bet most everyone else does too. Plus they are too hard to eat, especially if the weather is bad, a slice of pizza, a hot dog, a pretzel, anything else other than wings. There is no way they will taste any good, like they do when eating them there.

Maybe in the suites, that is it.

Plus, I don't want to bump into drunk people eating wings and get stuff on me, people will drop chicken bones everywhere....

This is a Mark Cuban thing, too much of a good thing.

The Ralph has no additional seating areas to eat like some other stadiums do, where you can actually sit down away from people and eat something like wings.

Note the announcement says only boneless wings (aka tenders) will be sold to the regular folks. Bone-in wings will only be sold in the clubs. Obviously the mess caused by folks throwing chicken bones around RWS is a concern.

Also part of the renovation includes creating a fan lounge at the tunnel end. I assume there will be some tables there.

PTR

Note the announcement says only boneless wings (aka tenders) will be sold to the regular folks. Bone-in wings will only be sold in the clubs. Obviously the mess caused by folks throwing chicken bones around RWS is a concern.

Also part of the renovation includes creating a fan lounge at the tunnel end. I assume there will be some tables there.

PTR

Gotcha......that is better

PTR

I figured it would be something that would be sold in the club/box seating where you can sit and eat, makes more sense. The "boneless" nugget/tenders make more sense for the general seating area. The mess and potential for throwing hazards from the bones would be too much (lots of sporting venues won't let you have the cap if you buy a bottled beverage because its a potential throwing hazard)

I think that having some of the local restaurants in both RWS and FNC are great ideas. Some problems may arise because of cooking times, and your probably not going to get the same quality because they have to do things even more efficiently and in higher quantities, but it would probably attract more people inside the venue to buy food if they get something better then generic venue foods.

It might not be a bad idea for the Bills to look at removing some of the seating areas to create some lounge/standing room areas for fans to hang out and eat/drink during the game and still be able to watch whats going on. Different venues are doing things like this now, Dallas has the bar where the players come out, and I think some sideline areas too, some ball parks have areas like this in the outfields (Toronto removed the glass from the restaurant in the outfield to create a better area for fans to watch the game while eating/drinking). RWS is already too large of a capacity for the area, removing some seating might help with sellouts.