BREAKING(lol):Talib/Spikes say Pats* file false injury reports

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One can only hope that this "new" story of this continued, well known, yet completely ignored rules breaking by the Pats will finally force loser commissioner Goodell into forming a real investigation followed up with a real penalty.

I'm surprised the players association hasn't gone after the Pats since it hurts their players in contract negotiations.

It's not that big of deal but just goes to show how fake the "Patriot Way" is. They love scumbags (Harrison, Wilfork, Talib, Hernandez) and basically got lucky with a 6th round pick. I can't wait until Brady retires and all these bandwagon Pats fan that didn't exist before 2002 go away.

Mario? His first year here.

I'm not positive, but wasn't that the other way around? He had a gimpy wrist and the Bills got in trouble for not having him on the injured list, even though he was still playing.

In this case, they're saying that someone is injured when they really aren't.

I'm not positive, but wasn't that the other way around? He had a gimpy wrist and the Bills got in trouble for not having him on the injured list, even though he was still playing.

In this case, they're saying that someone is injured when they really aren't.

Yes, I believe that is what happened.

It's not that big of deal but just goes to show how fake the "Patriot Way" is. They love scumbags (Harrison, Wilfork, Talib, Hernandez) and basically got lucky with a 6th round pick. I can't wait until Brady retires and all these bandwagon Pats fan that didn't exist before 2002 go away.

I find it interesting that several players have thrown BB under the bus after they leave (Welker, Talib, Spikes).

Yes, I believe that is what happened.

I find it interesting that several players have thrown BB under the bus after they leave (Welker, Talib, Spikes).

They treat their players like crap. I hated Welker on them but he was a warrior. They ditch him and give the same money to Danny Amendola. Ted Johnson basically said Belichick is a scumbag. They are the Bills the second Brady leaves.

They treat their players like crap. I hated Welker on them but he was a warrior. They ditch him and give the same money to Danny Amendola. Ted Johnson basically said Belichick is a scumbag. They are the Bills the second Brady leaves.

I don't remember where I read this or if it is true, but I thought I heard the Pats* wanted Welker back and made him an offer and he actually took less money to go to Denver. That is very interesting. Also, Talib said he really wanted to stay in NE but they didn't make him a good enough offer.

You have to think that everyone in the league looks at the Patriot injury report with a mountain of salt.

Having said that, I hope the league puts the screws to them.

Suspend bellicheat for the entire year. He is a pompus a** who cannot win w/o cheating and Brady.

I think they are much worse than the Bills when Brady leaves.