Spikes confirmed visiting OBD. Confirmed Signed

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Branch got a one year deal last year; performed and signed a long term deal. If it works out, I see this heading the same way, if not, we don't have that much skin in the game. If I'm spikes you gotta live the prospect of playing behind marcel and Kyle

Wish we could have gotten multi year, with incentives. But one is better than none. Welcome to Buffalo :)

We have most of the pieces for a damned good D, hopefully the coach can bring it together.

Let him earn it. We've shown players that if they earn it they will get it.

Pretty clear that's the position in the worst shape on defense in my opinion

And why is that, just because they lost Byrd?

Aaron Williams played well at safety last year and will take over at FS now. The Bills planned for this by drafting Duke who I like and Meeks last year and still have Searcy to battle it out for SS spot

I don't see it as a need

Edited by Max997

@BrandonSpikes55: Gotta silence the lambs, get on my Buffalo Bill! #51 #BILLSMAFIA taking back the #AFCEAST #PoWwWwW

And why is that, just because they lost Byrd?

Aaron Williams played well at safety last year and will take over at FS now. The Bills planned for this by drafting Duke who I like and Meeks last year and still have Searcy to battle it out for SS spot

I don't see it as a need

You like Duke based on his 10 defensive snaps? And Meeks based on his 0 snaps?

I'd rather get a Chris Clemons or Ryan Clarke and not depend on mid round draft picks with 0 experience

You like Duke based on his 10 defensive snaps? And Meeks based on his 0 snaps?

I'd rather get a Chris Clemons or Ryan Clarke and not depend on mid round draft picks with 0 experience

I liked Duke when they drafted him, didn't like Meeks as much but that's why they drafted both of them in case Byrd did leave

Funny you didn't even mention Searcy who I think could start and play well but they like him in the role he played last year

Either way they have 3 younger guys on the roster that can battle for playing time

Could be they plan to draft a MLB but want to give him a year to develop, so use Spikes this coming season, let him move on and play the guy you draft this year in 2015.

Spikes is young...This is a "show me" deal...If Spikes plays really well he'll be re-up'd fast...They may Draft one anyway for insurance...But they'll be hoping Spikes is the man... B-)