Only in Oakland...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saffold failed his physical and Raiders back to square 1 at LT. Rams signed Saffold back to a 5 year deal. Raiders cannot give their $$ away!

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 4m

After a disagreement in OAK on OT Rodger Saffold's physical condition, he is returning to STL to sign a 5-yr contract with the Rams. Wow.

when the story comes out of the bag on what he failed it with, it could be interesting but we need to hope and realize that there may be something more at play that could be serious.

Jerome Harrison’s failed physical turned up a brain tumor

when the story comes out of the bag on what he failed it with, it could be interesting but we need to hope and realize that there may be something more at play that could be serious.

Jerome Harrison’s failed physical turned up a brain tumor

It looks like it was a shoulder thing?

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 9m

Raiders had concerns about Saffold's shoulder; Rams had "no concerns whatsoever" about his shoulder, per agent Alan Herman and Jared Fox.

Just stop. The Bills are by far the worst organization in the NFL. Oakland has actually won a SuperBowl. They have been to the playoffs much more recently than the Bills. Our FO decisions for the last 15 years are as bad as any including Oakland, Cleveland, Washington, and Detroit.

So please don't throw stones.

Oh yes Al Davis had a plan after he died to keep the team in the family and in Oakland.

When RW dies the Bills will be gone...

Look in the mirror, we would be lucky to have the Raiders history and their future...

Just stop. The Bills are by far the worst organization in the NFL. Oakland has actually won a SuperBowl. They have been to the playoffs much more recently than the Bills. Our FO decisions for the last 15 years are as bad as any including Oakland, Cleveland, Washington, and Detroit.

Oh yes Al Davis had a plan after he died to keep the team in the family and in Oakland.

Look in the mirror, we would be lucky to have the Raiders history and their future...

Go pee in someone elses cheerios. We need this.

Here's an idea, start going to websites of teams you like vs. being the voice of doom over here. I don't look backwards, but forwards. Russ Brandon has done a tremendous job on the marketing end of this team in terms of maintaining seat sales, etc with our record and economy. They made mistakes in the past, but the Toronto thing was a viable experiment from a pure business opportunity so we do maintain the Bills in Buffalo. It didn't work. Ralph made lots of mistakes in the past, but Buddy did bring in more talent and Marrone looks to be a solid head coach. We are on a positive path now. I'm optimistic on the team.

As far as the sale of the Bills, it will be a challenge to move out of Buffalo when there is a $300 million penalty over the next seven years. There are chances with a revamped stadium, or new one, the next ownership group keeps the Bills in Buffalo. It's not a definite, but I'll worry about these things when they occur.

I love my Bills as much as everyone on here. Just have a little perspective and be careful attacking and making fun of others. It used to be Detroit now they are at least decent with a sold core of players. Then it was Cleveland. They have the HC most of the people (not me BTW) wanted in Buffalo and more ProBowl players. The GM in Oakland is trying to get the team out of salary cap hell and undo the damage done by Al's final years of poor drafts and trades. I can not explain why they did not franchise their LT and let him walk to Arizona. I can't fully explain why we didn't franchise our Pro Bowl safety but I understand some of the issues.

:bag: :wallbash:They last won a Superbowl 31 years ago. They last went to the playoffs 12 years ago. Is that much more recently then the Bills? Edited by YoloinOhio