I usually don't whine about WGR....But come on....

Lv-Bills

This is absolute garbage today. I turn it on at 4pm, and look to get some NFL coverage on a day that has become big. And they are talking about the FUGGIN Sabres. Every other media outlet today is covering the NFL. And the NFL is in their market.

My god. They could chat with Rob Ray on any other day!

Cool. I'm actually not a WGR hater. I honestly didn't listen at 3-4, so maybe I jumped the gun. I also have no emotional ties to the Sabres. But this whole last 30 minutes with Rob Ray was flat out useless, boring and awful.

This could have taken place any other day.

I do agree with what you say. It is a big day in the football world and there's no reason they shouldn't be 95% football today.

And yes, Rob Ray is useless. You'd get better conversation from a rock that was broken Into pieces IMO. Andrew Peters is just as bad or worse.

Cool. I'm actually not a WGR hater. I honestly didn't listen at 3-4, so maybe I jumped the gun. I also have no emotional ties to the Sabres. But this whole last 30 minutes with Rob Ray was flat out useless, boring and awful.

This could have taken place any other day.

UM maybe if you paid attention, WGR has a scheduled segment EVERY sabres game day with Rob Ray at 4pm.

They have been talking football all day. Hockey for a half an hour. OUTRAGEOUS. Im sorry you missed all that Buffalo Bills news in that half hour though...

Ripping WGR is "The cool" thing to do though.

I didn't have a chance to listen but they were supposed to take off Jim Rome and have John Murphy on from noon-3. That, along with what you guys are saying, seems like a pretty big commitment to the Bills coverage............The Sabres and Rob Ray they have to do because it's game night.

Are they just supposed to sit there and wait for something to happen. The Bills are not going to be going after overpaid "stars" so if you are expecting some sort of Mario Williams signing, not gonna happen. Give me a guard in FA, draft a tackle in the first, and I'm happy.

Are they just supposed to sit there and wait for something to happen. The Bills are not going to be going after overpaid "stars" so if you are expecting some sort of Mario Williams signing, not gonna happen. Give me a guard in FA, draft a tackle in the first, and I'm happy.

and a LB or two

This is absolute garbage today. I turn it on at 4pm, and look to get some NFL coverage on a day that has become big. And they are talking about the FUGGIN Sabres. Every other media outlet today is covering the NFL. And the NFL is in their market.

And they could talk about the Bills doing nothing any other day too

The Sabres, another one of Buffalos professional sports teams, actually play a game tonight that will be broadcast on their station, and they are sitting in the lobby of their arena broadcasting like they always do on game day.

I'm fine with talking about the Sabres. And just for those of you that don't read, and to say that I don't pay attention to anything Sabres, I didn't know they do a segment with Rob Ray today. However, I tuned in today thinking they would be covering the NFL FREE AGENCY opening. Not waiting for the Bills to sign someone, but covering the whole thing. Bills and NFL. You know, like every other media outlet today at 4pm. I tuned in, and they had a dreadful 30 minutes of Rob Ray and a terrible Sabres team. They are back on track now.

Thank God.

Again, I don't hate WGR. Just frustrated today when tuning in at 4pm. I went elsewhere because of what was on. Not mad. My choice. But also, bad choice by them today, IMO.

There's a Sabres game tonight, Ray is part of their show every game day.

Truly was an embarrassment. They are melancholy talking about the Bills. 6 pm comes and they're all of the sudden awake talking about the worst team in hockey.

Dumb jokes from Bauch etc.

A loser is a loser is a loser.

Truly was an embarrassment. They are melancholy talking about the Bills. 6 pm comes and they're all of the sudden awake talking about the worst team in hockey.

That is because they have a contract with Buffalos other professional sports team to broadcast their games on their network and provide a pre & post game show

The Bills aren't the only team in town, and its not like anything big was going on for them to talk about

Guess they should have used the 6pm block to talk about re-signing the kicker, then they could have skipped the game to go live to the reporters sitting at the stadium getting all the important news for you, like what cup Whaley was using at the coffee machine, and what was ordered for Dinner.

Ummm Greg Bauch does not work at the station anymore. Sounds like you didnt listen at all. but please continue.

I gave up on WGR years ago. They make me want to puke . Ever since Coach Dickerson. Do yourself a favor and get xm radio. Ross Tucker is decent on NFL Radio.

No doubt. I turned it off years ago. Whatever they're up to now, I'm sure it still sucks. Bauch is gone? Addition by subtraction. How Bulldog still is on the air is amazing (assuming he still is)