You know you are a drunk when...

plenzmd1

At 8.1 ABV?? :w00t:

No.................

http://www.dogfish.c...anto-marron.htm

LOL, at least that's a good tasting high ABV beer! IPAs and Barley Wines are awesome for that - my favorite tasting beers plus huge ABV. The hoppier the better.

In college, before I discovered good beer, it was Steel Reserve as the high ABV haha.

Edited by BlueFire

LOL, at least that's a good tasting high ABV beer! IPAs and Barley Wines are awesome for that - my favorite tasting beers plus huge ABV. The hoppier the better.

In college, before I discovered good beer, it was Steel Reserve as the high ABV haha.

That Palo Santo Marron is good stuff. Out here it's $16 for a four pack. I had two and couldn't figure out why I was so damned buzzed. Then I looked at that ABV. Yeah baby!!!

Played tennis for 3 hours, took the dogs for a walk, showered., Watched an episode of Once Upon a Time on Netflix in bed with the wife. It was midnight. Not sure why I got out of bed and drank whiskey and smoked cigarettes for 2 hours when I had to be at work at 9.

...when the staff at the local wine store greets you as if you're Norm from Cheers.

...when you're embarrassed to take the recycling out because of all the empty wine bottles.

I could go on...

...when the staff at the local wine store greets you as if you're Norm from Cheers.

...when you're embarrassed to take the recycling out because of all the empty wine bottles.

I could go on...

so good to see you back young man!and understanding why half my empties go in the trash

Edited by plenzmd1

I could go on...

When the garbage man dumps your recycle bin in the truck car alarms three blocks away go off. :D

I could go on...

Cheers on the recycling! My wife and I are both drinkers and I can only imagine what the neighbors must think of of our weekly mountain. It's especially horrific during the fall for obvious reasons. For Bills away games we usually have anywhere between 10-20 at our house drinking and eating all day.

Edited by billsfanmiami(oh)

At 8.1 ABV?? :w00t:

No.................

http://www.dogfish.c...anto-marron.htm

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/occassional-rarities/120-minute-ipa.htm

Never had the 120. I could never find it out here otherwise you better believe I would have. Ken out resident football historian and beer guy explained it to me this way. 60 minute = hoppy 90 minute = very hoppy 120 minute = what the !@#$ were they thinking??

When the garbage man dumps your recycle bin in the truck car alarms three blocks away go off. :D

The joke in our house is that every time trash picks up our recycling bin, someone calls 911 because they heard what sounded like a three-car pile-up on the 91.

Never had the 120. I could never find it out here otherwise you better believe I would have. Ken out resident football historian and beer guy explained it to me this way. 60 minute = hoppy 90 minute = very hoppy 120 minute = what the !@#$ were they thinking??

yes not very good in my opinion..if you hate the Hop bombs Jim this would make your eyes water!

when every parent at the swim meet you are at comes and asks to come to your car and sneak a beer as they just assume you have em(and they are usually right)

Edited by plenzmd1

The 120 is flat out awful. Waaaaay to sweet. I bought it in sale for $41 a four pack, which is surprisingly a good price, and since DFH 60 I'd my everyday beer, I thought I'd love it. I loved the buzz, but not much else.

The joke in our house is that every time trash picks up our recycling bin, someone calls 911 because they heard what sounded like a three-car pile-up on the 91.

Around us there are twice annual World Beer Festivals -- basically, outdoor events under huge tents where dozens of craft beer vendors set up stands and hundreds of customers take their souvenir glasses from vendor to vendor and get tanked. At various points throughout the evening trash cans of empty bottles are consolidated into a dumpster -- at which point the whole crowd lets out a raucous cheer.

The joke in our house is that when either my wife or I take a bottle out to the recycling bin in the garage and drop it in, if the other of us is inside we holler, "Yeaaaaaaaaaah!"

The 120 is good, but it's not something I can drink a lot of or often - it's very creamy with a sting of alcohol. I've had it on draft, and I've heard it's even better aged 5 years. It's about time to break into a bottle I've been saving =)

I'm the opposite, true story here...

Going camping for July 4th weekend, I buy a 12-pack for the weekend. Next year, the week before going camping again, I dump out the remaining bottles of my 12-pack I bought the year before because I'm not sure how it kept.