Kevin Kolb- Do the Bills cut him in the next 24 hours?

oman128

Personally I think his time as a Buffalo Bills QB has come to an end.

I see absolutely no upside to keeping him whatsoever maybe harsh, little cold. Cut him.

I believe the injury he sustained last year comes into play in the decision of when and how they cut him. I am 99% sure Kolb will not be a Bill next year.

If they don't cut him before the deadline it will be another dumb A** move in a long line of dumb A** moves that this Bills front office has a sure fire tendency to do … :wallbash:

And they wonder why the Bills get no respect :doh: !!

If they don't cut him before the deadline it will be another dumb A** move in a long line of dumb A** moves that this Bills front office has a sure fire tendency to do … :wallbash:

On a roll today I see.

I see absolutely no upside to keeping him whatsoever maybe harsh, little cold. Cut him.

This has to be the nicest diss ever posted on this site.

This is harsh. I hate him. Cut him. Just fire his ass using a text message. Or better yet dont even tell him he's fired. Just dont pay him. Actually dont even feed his dumb ass. I hate corn on the colb. I hate this guy as a player. He stinks. Shoot him over and over with paint guns on his genitals. Cut him. He makes me throw up. I'm not kidding about my dislike towards him. To be honest I really wouldnt mind seing his dad or even his grandfather in daisy dukes play qb for the bills vs corn on the freaking colb taking snaps. At least it would be funny.

So again, I hate him badly. Cut him from the team. Ralph should pay his mother to tell him, "you're fired beyotch" I'd buy that for a dollar.

Harsh enough?

Not so much dumb as it was unlucky. I think we would have seen quite a bit of Kolb last year had it not been for his injury - who knows how he would have done behind a line that didn't give up that many sacks. Bad luck that he got a bad concussion and his career is over (I don't see him playing anywhere again). By contrast I see the Tavares Jackson move as dumb - you traded a pick for a guy who came here and never even dressed, then went back to his old team. You could call the Brian Brohm move as dumb as well - bring in a guy who just couldn't play at all, but at least it didn't cost the Bills any picks or players.

On a roll today I see.

Sometimes i just can't help myself ...

There is enough hate in the world already, no sense in dissing this guy more. Im doing the whole kinder gentler society thing.

Then your just not a true Bills fan, we can't have this kind of niceness on this board OMG !! Just kidding of course ...

That is a lot better to be that way than the way some of us (myself included) can be , i'll try & follow your lead .

That's it i'm turning over a new leaf ..

There is enough hate in the world already, no sense in dissing this guy more. Im doing the whole kinder gentler society thing.

I dont hate the guy. I probably am more disgusted at the bills front office. I thought to myself. What a sorry qb. Cant even beat Skelton in AZ. Laughing stock of the nfl before the 2012 season began. Like literal. The nfl guys would laugh at him (not with him) and Skelton. So I thought "some sorry team is going to be stuck with that loser".

I just didnt think it would be Buffalo.... But come to think of it, I guess I should have expected it....

Anyway cut him for life. I would rather have Tuel that I know sucks and will always suck vs another go of Corn.

Sometimes i just can't help myself ...

Then your just not a true Bills fan, we can't have this kind of niceness on this board OMG !! Just kidding of course ...

That is a lot better to be that way than the way some of us (myself included) can be , i'll try & follow your lead .

That's it i'm turning over a new leaf ..

I prefer your old leaf.

I sure do. Per sources. The guy's a jerk and no one on the team likes him.

He was Released. Just saw tweet.