Bills interest in Sanchez (possible starter)

judman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this on the site "fansided" through a facebook link. The author seems to have run with an offhanded Lacanfora comment and turned it into a headline.

LINK

(did not see any reference to this story in a search)

No way "butt fumble" boy gets brought in to B-Lo.LaCanfora is grrasping the air. They ride with Manuel, Lewis, and Tuel again this year.

Ridiculous speculation from an idiot with ADD who skimmed through piles of sports magazine clips and ESPN chopped clips and bits formulating football fantasies fueled by an overly long off season, boredom, and the need to put random thoughts down before the caffeine/meth/meds wear off.

Yeah, Sanchize would be a perfect fit for here. If we could cheer his interceptions as though they were wins, we'd be thinking The Bills won the SuperBowl and we'd be just as delusional as the "author" Skippy Josh Hill.

As terrible as Sanchez has been, he's also shown(very few) flashes. He's still young and honestly he could still develop into an avg QB or even a good game manager. I'm not buying what this site is selling but I wouldn't hate it if Sanchez was brought in for a look and earned a backup role.

I was expecting some excellent responses in this thread and I haven't been disappointed!

The OP might as well have started the thread with "I saw this worthless thought on this website that no one reads and thought it would be interesting to re-post such that more than 3 people would read it (by force)".

The OP might as well have started the thread with "I saw this worthless thought on this website that no one reads and thought it would be interesting to re-post such that more than 3 people would read it (by force)".

I thought I did...

As terrible as Sanchez has been, he's also shown(very few) flashes. He's still young and honestly he could still develop into an avg QB or even a good game manager. I'm not buying what this site is selling but I wouldn't hate it if Sanchez was brought in for a look and earned a backup role.

I agree with this. Does he really have less potential than Lewis or Tuel? He certainly has a lot more playing experience while still being young enough to develop. I think he'd be a substantial upgrade for the backup position.