Nigel Bradham's noticing the LB visits!

Hopefully he has an Aaron Williams type resurgence. Granted, he's not making a position change. But a new DC and a new LB position coach should allow him to start fro scratch and show him what he's got. To me, he beat out Moats over the course of the year in practice after he was in the doghouse quite a while. This is the year for him to show us what he's got, if anything.

Hopefully he has an Aaron Williams type resurgence. Granted, he's not making a position change. But a new DC and a new LB position coach should allow him to start fro scratch and show him what he's got. To me, he beat out Moats over the course of the year in practice after he was in the doghouse quite a while. This is the year for him to show us what he's got, if anything.

He's looked less athletic than I was expecting. He is a candidate for a lightbulb season because he wasn't known for being very instinctive so that extra experience should be of help to him, but he looked stiff in the hips and legs last year, IMO.

He's looked less athletic than I was expecting. He is a candidate for a lightbulb season because he wasn't known for being very instinctive so that extra experience should be of help to him, but he looked stiff in the hips and legs last year, IMO.

He ran past J Byrd though and hustles to the ball.

Going after Blount was it ?

He also got more playing time later in the season after getting out of the doghouse with Marrone i suppose .

But he does need to step to the next level

I thought he got noticeably better as the year wore on.

i would love to see this guy play with a chip on his shoulder. when he was drafted i thought that he was supposed to be and aggressive player and hard hitter. there have been a few moments where i thought i saw some of that, but few and far between. i'd love to see him put it all together and become a steady and solid contributor,

i would love to see this guy play with a chip on his shoulder. when he was drafted i thought that he was supposed to be and aggressive player and hard hitter. there have been a few moments where i thought i saw some of that, but few and far between. i'd love to see him put it all together and become a steady and solid contributor,

yep !

He ran past J Byrd though and hustles to the ball.

Going after Blount was it ?

He also got more playing time later in the season after getting out of the doghouse with Marrone i suppose .

But he does need to step to the next level

I thought I was the only one who saw that play......thats why I am not upset about letting Byrd walk.