New Tampa Bay Bucs unis

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the picture I saw of the whole thing was bad, from the side the helmet is pretty bad a$$ but form the front looks just awful, and their unis kind of look like the terrible ones we had before the retro whites! YUCK

The numbers suck... Should have found a more traditional style..

They look like big calculator numbers on those calculators that have....um, big numbers. Now, the problem with that is that these are old looking digital numbers on a team jersey which is based on the pirates of the caribbean. Not only that...on the helmet, the flags is "flapping" as if the player were moving backwards...LOL

I'm truly shocked at how bad these uniforms are. I feel bad for their fans.

Edited by 1billsfan

They look like big calculator numbers on those calculators that have....um, big numbers. Now, the problem with that is that these are old looking digital numbers on a team jersey which is based on the pirates of the caribbean. Not only that...on the helmet, the flags is "flapping" as if the player were moving backwards...LOL

I'm truly shocked at how bad these uniforms are. I feel bad for their fans.

The sword thats holding the flag is right next to the facemask and the flag goes back. Its going the correct way. Other than that I agree. I definitely feel bad for their fans. My friend is a fan and he is very disappointed

I've always thoughts uniforms should allow your team to be readily recognized, usually by displaying the team's color scheme in such a way as to differeniate you from every one else. What's TBs colors? Black and Red? Black and White? Also I thought the numbers sould be big and stand out in a way so that you could easily identify the player and his position even from a distance. I guess I just don't get the purpose of a uniform.