justin tuck anyone?

Pete

this year will have a unpresidented number of d-line both at de and dt .. should the bills go after either id rather see a guy like paul solai from the fins inside but my favorite de in free agency would be lamar houston from raiderland..!!mario and him as bookends , thatd be scary with our inside group,,my hope is one good de and either a olb or o line help.if we get another starter in free agency at either de or olb ,the draft will have alot more flexibilty

ive run fanspeak draft sim dozens of time certain players seem to be available in most of the sims for the bills.

,shane skov, demarcus larence , cyril richardson ,joe don duncan de'anthony thomas for example

Unless the market for him is so small that his contract demands lessen, I'd say no. We already have some good pass rushers and Hughes is a lot younger and has more potential to improve his game.

I don't think Tuck will be willing to take a low contract unless he goes to a contender. Just seems like it is his last payday in FA so he will try to get as much value out of it as possible. But who knows. Anything is possible

If we were to grab anyone in FA on the Dline I would want Willie Young. He's young and played in Schwartz's defense. He too, would have to come at a reasonable price. We've invested so much in the DL already and Hughes and Carrington are also decisions we have to make- even more could be invested in comparison to as we stand right now

Edited by Sumin

Nope, but I'd definitely bring Jon Beason in for a test drive. I think if he can stay healthy he may be a perfect fit for this D

I'm a big fan of pursuing Beason for this team...The price tag could certainly scare me off...But I think he would be a huge addition to the Bills Defense... B-)