Beerball

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you agree?

http://www.buffalobi...b9-f9208ec14e72

I'd say LG and one right side lineman are dire as is LB. What say you?

Not dire, but obvious needs exist at WR (the players may be on the roster but they haven't proven it yet) and TE.

Can't agree when I see needs for two new OLmen, a new TE, another WR and, most importantly, another LB.

Maybe he's hanging on the word "dire."

GO BILLS!!!

Do you agree?

Not dire, but obvious needs exist at WR (the players may be on the roster but they haven't proven it yet) and TE.

No I don't. I think the Bills have a dire need to replace TJ Graham with real #1 WR. That is a huge missing ingredient for the offense.

That's either Watkins, Evans or Benjamin IMO. I was off the Evans train, but I went back and watched his videos and he's a monster for CBs to handle. I was getting pumped for Benjamin but upon a second look, he isn't nearly as physical of a player. Evans looks like a "baller" with an attitude while Benjamin merely looks like a WR who plays well with a seriously gifted body size and ability.

As for the TE/WR "hybrid" Ebron, I don't think he's as tall as he's being listed. He certainly doesn't look 6'4" on video. I want one of the other three WRs as our 1st round pick.

Edited by 1billsfan

All I can say is, if they select an O-lineman with the 9th pick, in what might be the deepest draft of all-time, they are complete fools (a right tackle?!!). They should be trying to collect as many picks as possible. If the top-rated players are OL at 9, do whatever they can to trade for some more picks.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

No I don't. I think the Bills have a dire need to replace TJ Graham with real #1 WR. That is a huge missing ingredient for the offense.

it would be nice if we replaced our 3rd or 4th WR with a #1. i think most teams would say that.

in this case, i think we have several positions that need upgrading, but no singular position (besides perhaps qb) that would submarine the season by itself... almost every group could use more talent though (except maybe secondary if we keep byrd, and DL/RB if you keep the eye strictly to 2014)

That's either Watkins, Evans or Benjamin IMO. I was off the Evans train, but I went back and watched his videos and he's a monster for CBs to handle. I was getting pumped for Benjamin but upon a second look, he isn't nearly as physical of a player. Evans looks like a "baller" with an attitude while Benjamin merely looks like a WR who plays well with a seriously gifted body size and ability.

As for the TE/WR "hybrid" Ebron, I don't think he's as tall as he's being listed. He certainly doesn't look 6'4" on video. I want one of the other three WRs as our 1st round pick.

if any of the o lineman that are unproven step up, one of moeoki and or gragg are adiquate and healthy, and stevie is kept on the roster, i don't think there are any "dire" holes. i really would like them to grab a big, skilled wr, a te, and an o lineman in the draft. and preferably in the first three rounds. i just don't really know which order is going to be the best way to go.

All I can say is, if they select an O-lineman with the 9th pick, in what might be the deepest draft of all-time, they are complete fools (a right tackle?!!). They should be trying to collect as many picks as possible. If the top-rated players are OL at 9, do whatever they can to trade for some more picks.

I agree with you. Are you sure you don't want to rethink your position?

All I can say is, if they select an O-lineman with the 9th pick, in what might be the deepest draft of all-time, they are complete fools. They should be trying to collect as many picks as possible. If the top-rated players are OL at 9, do whatever they can to trade for some more picks.

I think that depends entirely on the OLman available which makes it moot because if a guy like that is in this draft, he won't make it to 9. The Byran Bulagas can wait, the Orlando Pace's can't.

GO BILLS!!!

I just took it as another subtle Chris Brown tidbit. To me he was saying "expect bpa" or "they won't reach at 9."

Can't go wrong selecting BPA. Like I said earlier, if BPA meets need, we have a BINGO!

GO BILLS!!!

I just took it as another subtle Chris Brown tidbit. To me he was saying "expect bpa" or "they won't reach at 9."

I also think there's some of that sentiment sprinkled in there...good call.

I think that depends entirely on the OLman available which makes it moot because if a guy like that is in this draft, he won't make it to 9. The Byran Bulagas can wait, the Orlando Pace's can't.

GO BILLS!!!

So wait, you're saying the team shouldn't simply make up their mind on a position and go with it?

I also think there's some of that sentiment sprinkled in there...good call.

So wait, you're saying the team shouldn't simply make up their mind on a position and go with it?

Something like that.

GO BILLS!!!

That is a nice way of saying that the Bills could use help EVERYWHERE, which means going BPA with each pick.

Not exactly...right from the article:

The Bills have a much deeper roster than they did a few years ago. Loaded with a healthy amount of young talent, Buffalo has virtually no dire positional needs.

Not exactly...right from the article:

The Bills have a much deeper roster than they did a few years ago. Loaded with a healthy amount of young talent, Buffalo has virtually no dire positional needs.

Virtually being the operative word. Definitely a better roster top to bottom, but still a few players away.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Do you agree?

Disagree completely. Buffalo needs more cap space left unspent so that they can lead the league in that category.

it would be nice if we replaced our 3rd or 4th WR with a #1. i think most teams would say that.

in this case, i think we have several positions that need upgrading, but no singular position (besides perhaps qb) that would submarine the season by itself... almost every group could use more talent though (except maybe secondary if we keep byrd, and DL/RB if you keep the eye strictly to 2014)

In 2013, TJ Graham played in Stevie's #1 WR slot this year with Stevie being moved to the slot receiver position and Woods playing in the #2 receiver position.

There is nothing more important to the Bills than to make sure they do all they can to help EJ Manuel's attempt to transition into a franchise QB. This is why I am 90% sure the Bills are picking a replacement for TJ Graham at that starting #1 receiver spot.

I think this priority would even overrule the "BPA" if it came down to it. Kind of like Seattle picking Bruce Irvin at #15 a couple of drafts ago.