Marrone's address to the national media in Indy

YoloinOhio

Haha. Honestly, the Bills should just say how much they want a Qb in the draft to force other teams to make panic trades.

That would be great - they should go to the special Johnny Football pro day on 3/27 and discuss the possibility of trading EJ, Byrd and the #9 pick to Houston.

That would be great - they should go to the special Johnny Football pro day on 3/27 and discuss the possibility of trading EJ, Byrd and the #9 pick to Houston.

If I was a GM, I'd just lie my face off until after the draft. Say Bortles is the next Andrew Luck. Say Connor Shaw should be a 1st rounder. Lie lie lie.

Warning: please don't put any stock into what any coach/ exec says before the draft. They'd be morons to give any plans away before the draft.

What? No way! Bills are trading up to pick Manziel. Marrone pretty much came out and said that.

GO BILLS!!!

If I was a GM, I'd just lie my face off until after the draft. Say Bortles is the next Andrew Luck. Say Connor Shaw should be a 1st rounder. Lie lie lie.

That's basically been going on for a while now. Which QBs are gonna do the Quinn Rodgers and drop like a stone after all the hype?

GO BILLS!!!

Warning: please don't put any stock into what any coach/ exec says before the draft. They'd be morons to give any plans away before the draft.

Yep. I hear that Tampa is saying they want to bring in competition for Glennon. Sounds like they too want as many teams who draft before them as possible to take a QB and have someone else drop to them.

Edited by Doc

The local guy here in Tallahassee (big TB fan) was discussing them taking a QB, and said he wants no QB in round 1 aside form Bridgewater. He figured it was much ado about nothing, both trying to not let Glennon get comfortable and to get teams 1-6 thinking about picking QBs early.

If those teams are afraid of others taking QBs early, they're more likely to grab one high instead of trying to trade into late round 1 or snagging one in early round 2.

The local guy here in Tallahassee (big TB fan) was discussing them taking a QB, and said he wants no QB in round 1 aside form Bridgewater. He figured it was much ado about nothing, both trying to not let Glennon get comfortable and to get teams 1-6 thinking about picking QBs early.

If those teams are afraid of others taking QBs early, they're more likely to grab one high instead of trying to trade into late round 1 or snagging one in early round 2.

Smart guy. ;)

Can I have "Most of them, like last year" for $200 Alex?

Manziel, Bortles, and Bridgewater will definitely go in the top-8 picks. Carr is an iffy 1st rounder but may go as well. If I had to put money on it, I'd say he does considering there are 6 teams who could want a QB.

Smart guy. ;)

Manziel, Bortles, and Bridgewater will definitely go in the top-8 picks. Carr is an iffy 1st rounder but may go as well. If I had to put money on it, I'd say he does considering there are 6 teams who could want a QB.

I wouldn't bet on anything until the FA dust setlles. I think that will tell you what front offices around the league think of this draft class. If I remember correctly Geno Smith was a lock in the top 10 for most if not all the time running up to the draft. I won't be suprised if only one qb gets taken before us and the top 3 OT's are off the board when we pick.

Smart guy. ;)

Haha i meant the local radio guy. :)