The Ukraine is Weak

meazza

Yea they are a little hipster-ish and I think Bill Maher is linked to them somehow.

Videos from Argentina and Ukraine are worthwhile though. Get to see a lot.

Agreed. Their TV show is the same...hipster-ish but worthwhile. Bill Maher produces or does something in connection with their show...which is on HBO and airs after his show. They have stories you won't see on other channels.

Edited by SameOldBills

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, man. Now Putin's gone and done it.

You can invade the Urkaine and you can shoot your missiles, but dammit...when you cut short another Obama family vacation, you've gone TOO far, Vlad!

I don't understand why...

Obama is headed to Coral Reef High School in the southern part of Miami, Fla.,

Sounds like yet another perfect Romper Room setting to address another empty threat to Putin.

Obama is headed to Coral Reef High School in the southern part of Miami, Fla.,

Sounds like yet another perfect Romper Room setting to address another empty threat to Putin.

I hear that he has agreed to be one of those "celebrity prom dates" :rolleyes:

Well, at least he's a consistent idiot. He thinks the Sudeten elections held under occupation were honest.

I'd like to hear more about the Ukrainian referendum to join Russia, though.

So do you agree with Obama that the referendum is illegal?

I do not at all agree with him and he and Kerry should STFU, imo

Idiot.

LOL, Hi Mr. Shakedown, how are you doing? Please interact with me more. I love smashing you up. No one on this board is has the same combination of righteous anger and complete imbecility as do you. So much fun to beat that down :)

He thinks the Sudeten elections held under occupation were honest.

The true mark of a fool. Or foolish author? Making up complete lies to score a points. Shame on you! An author with no integrity is a menace to society

So do you agree with Obama that the referendum is illegal?

That is what a lawyer would say not a world leader. That's like a burgler breaking into a lawyer's home, holding him and his family at gun point and the lawyer saying "you know, you've committed at least 6 major felonies here. We need to sit down and discuss this." :wallbash: