Jonathan Martin

johnwalter

215 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see 1BD acquire Jonathan Martin for the 2014 season?

• Yes, he is a good but inexpensive player that can fill a hole on the Bills roster.
    • No, the Bills have a strong locker room and Martin would put the team's chemistry at risk.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He`s soft and weak. NO. Horrible

Haha. Jim Harbaugh knows nothing about football. And he obviously knows he's a bad player because he coached. It's a horrible sign that a good coach wants a player who he coached back on his team.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Haha. Jim Harbaugh knows nothing about football. And he obviously knows he's a bad player because he coached. It's a horrible sign that a good coach wants a player who he coached back on his team.

Conditional 7th round pick? Doesn't scream "confident in this player I coached since he was 18." But hey, that's just me.

Conditional 7th round pick? Doesn't scream "confident in this player I coached since he was 18." But hey, that's just me.

So they should have given up more in the trade just to scream "confident in this player!" Uhh, I'm not sure you get quite how this whole thing works.

Or Buffalo, just for the entertainment value of watching a full blown meltdown by the board's Martin-lovers.

there are several teams that could use him. His attitude and his ability. Carolina, Atlanta, New England, KC, GB.

That idiot won't be in the NFL ever again. He almost shouldn't be allowed in society.

vvvvvv

Or Buffalo, just for the entertainment value of watching a full blown meltdown by the board's Martin-lovers.

vvvvvv

Yup, I'm a Martin lover because I was proven right. RI is a proven moron and Martin just got traded to one of the best teams in the NFL. Probably be easier if you just admit I've been right the whole time. I'm a smart dude so you will be in good company. :)

Yup, I'm a Martin lover because I was proven right. RI is a proven moron and Martin just got traded to one of the best teams in the NFL. Probably be easier if you just admit I've been right the whole time. I'm a smart dude so you will be in good company. :)

gee brain. What do you plan on doing tonight? Edited by jboyst62

gee brain. What do you plan on doing tonight?

Haha. I'd make you a wager that RI won't be the NFL. His crazy finally caught up to him. I also won't be surprised if he gets arrested in his retirement. He's completely nuts & his only saving grace was that he played football.

Haha. I'd make you a wager that RI won't be the NFL. His crazy finally caught up to him. I also won't be surprised if he gets arrested in his retirement. He's completely nuts & his only saving grace was that he played football.

He is the poster boy for roid rage.

and it won't be long before Martin is out. He will make the roster this year because you just have to keep him. You can't go this far and cut him. Too much pressure to Keek him. But his career won't be long and RI will have a vested NFL check the rest of his life while JM doesn't appear likely to headed down that path

and it won't be long before Martin is out. He will make the roster this year because you just have to keep him. You can't go this far and cut him. Too much pressure to Keek him. But his career won't be long and RI will have a vested NFL check the rest of his life while JM doesn't appear likely to headed down that path

No offense but I'm going to go with Jim Harbaugh's opinion over yours. :)

He is the poster boy for roid rage.

Haha. Or he's the fat kid who got bullied, worked out, and then became the bully. He's a joke and his defenders are even funnier.