2014 NFL Scouting Combine

Andre Williams had the longest arms of any RB at the combine at 33 1/2. James White from Wisc had the shortest at 29 1/4. 32 sounds pretty good by that scale, but I really don't know. I looked up Peterson's from his combine for reference and they aren't listed. But looks like Hyde dropped about 5 lbs from where he was during the season.

The Biggest and Smallest Players at the NFL Combine by position

http://q.usatoday.co...s-logan-thomas/

Must be from the cap of the shoulder down.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big guys running today.

Mayock says Joel Bitonio, OT, Nevada will be a starter in the league though possibly on the right side. Ran a 4.91 40 (fastest to this point).

Anyone know where he's projected at this time?

Edit...CBS sports has him in rounds 3-4. (today)

Edited by Beerball

I'm ready for Mike Evans in Bills blue. Just show me great hands in the gauntlet drill and a solid 40 time.

I think he helped Manziel as much as Manziel helped him. Seems that Johnny Football could just throw it in the general vicinity of Evans and trust he'd catch it.

I have decided through reading the tea leaves & with knowledge of the depth of this draft that the Bills will choose a skill position player if they stay at 9. It won't be an o-lineman.

It could be WR or TE or speed rusher. It will not be o-line or run stuffing LB.

Bank it! :D

I have decided through reading the tea leaves & with knowledge of the depth of this draft that the Bills will choose a skill position player if they stay at 9. It won't be an o-lineman.

Agreed. The sky high number of underclassmen means you can still get a guy in maybe even the 4th round who is starting caliber. Early 2nd rounders who could have been selected 20-32 in other years and so on down the line

I think if Robinson is there at 9, he would be very hard to pass up. He would really be the BPA, assuming Watkins and Mack were gone which they would be if Robinson fell that far). I don't think he will be, though. And I don't see the other OTs being worthy of taking over the stud skill players.IF they are able to trade down (I think it will be tough to find a trade partner in a draft this deep) then I could see them taking an OL later in the 1st rd, if BPA. Edited by YoloinOhio

I think if Robinson is there at 9, he would be very hard to pass up. He would really be the BPA, assuming Watkins and Mack were gone which they would be if Robinson fell that far). I don't think he will be, though. And I don't see the other OTs being worthy of taking over the stud skill players.IF they are able to trade down (I think it will be tough to find a trade partner in a draft this deep) then I could see them taking an OL later in the 1st rd, if BPA.

Just ran a 4.88, no way he's there at 9.

I think if Robinson is there at 9, he would be very hard to pass up. He would really be the BPA, assuming Watkins and Mack were gone which they would be if Robinson fell that far). I don't think he will be, though. And I don't see the other OTs being worthy of taking over the stud skill players.IF they are able to trade down (I think it will be tough to find a trade partner in a draft this deep) then I could see them taking an OL later in the 1st rd, if BPA.

If Robinson is there at #9 the Bills will hand off the card to Flash Goodwin and he'll sprint up to the podium for them...

Just watched Robinson run his 2nd 40 and I literally drooled... :lol:

I'm really starting to wonder how St Louis is going to be able to pass on Robinson at #2 overall...He just ran a 4.88...The sky is the limit with that kid...In time I really think he's going to be a perennial All Pro... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

A 1.68 split for Robinson. Unbelievable.

GO BILLS!!!

So if three QBs go before Bills pick, plus Clowney and Robinson, that's five. Somebody very good is going to fall to the Bills.

I don't believe for a minute that three QBs are gonna go.

GO BILLS!!!

A 1.68 split for Robinson. Unbelievable.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't believe for a minute that three QBs are gonna go.

GO BILLS!!!

You may be right, someone always drops, but I can't find one mock that doesn't show three QBs going before 9.

Just saw that... at 332. I predict Rams at 2.

Edit: Lewan also at 4.88

Just watched Lewan in his first drill and he moves incredibly well...Matthews looked good...But Lewan was smooth...Real nice...

Robinson is an absolute freak though...He moves so well and he just oozes athletic ability...Whaley said to pay more attention to athletic ability than actual speed...Well...Robinson, Matthews, and Lewan have both in abundance...Though admittedly, even though Lewan and Matthews look very athletic, Robinson looks like he's on a whole different level...Just heard Daniel Jeremiah compare Robinson to Willie Roaf...That's a lofty comparison there... B-)