Wahhhhh!!!! The big bad media is unfair to me!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. If Fox News just shut up he'd have it knocked.

So being asked about the truth and events of an administration is unfair? I guess this is why he doesn't understand the meaning of accountability.

Oh yes he does. He holds OTHERS accountable. Others like, well, like Fox News! THEY'RE the problem.

President Obama says Fox News´s O´Reilly´ absolutely´ unfair in extended interview

This is embarrassing.

For him as a 'leader'

and for us as Americans.

with apologies to the OP, the thread isn't really even necessary. We have plenty of evidence in the replies in other threads about Mr. Obama's refusal to accept any responsibility (for failures) throughout his term, and for that matter throughout his adult life.

Y'know, none of this would be happening if he just did a better job getting his message out.

Fortunately, all he needs is a phone and a pen.

And a podium.

And this ashtray.

And that's it. The phone, the pen, the podium, and this ashtray, and that's all he needs.

And this thermos. And that's it.

Y'know, none of this would be happening if he just did a better job getting his message out.

And a podium.

And this ashtray.

And that's it. The phone, the pen, the podium, and this ashtray, and that's all he needs.

/thread

and this teleprompter....that's all he needs. this pen, this podium, this ashtray, and this teleprompter. that's all he needs. and this onsie......

And a podium.

And this ashtray.

... oh, I need this!

and this teleprompter....that's all he needs. this pen, this podium, this ashtray, and this teleprompter. that's all he needs. and this onsie......

And hot cocoa. But that's it, really.

Seriously, one has to wonder if he'd be this much of a narcissistic boor had he not won a Nobel Prize his first term for successfully existing.

When you can prove FAUX news doesn't fabricate its "news" maybe people I would take them serious.

the FOX motto, if Obama is for it we rally against it. (even if we supported it last week).

watch last nights Daily show. you might see what I mean.

are you serious, bro? Nah. You got to be trollin. I mean. You can't be serious? Its not like you really are that naive.

Of course FNN is bias. They're more middle of the road then CNN, MSNBC, Alfred Jezera, and Comedy Central.

You see, a dolt like Stewart has 24 hours of FNN coverage to run thru to pull out a few gems. They can be out of context some times but often times it is just someone stupid saying something stupid and when you have a mic in front of you for hours on end with live TV and no monitor. Well, no matter how smart you are, you'll say something stupid.

Also, Stewart doesn't have to provide an argument for or against or in any way. He can just make a joke that someone said "we should kill all babies to help health insurance" then sit back in his chair, smug look with his pencil and say "well, there you go. Republicans hate babies!"

Anyway, isn't Nancy Grace on? Shouldn't you run along and check her out. I bet she has breaking news.

When you can prove FAUX news doesn't fabricate its "news" maybe people I would take them serious.

the FOX motto, if Obama is for it we rally against it. (even if we supported it last week).

I prefer to get my hard hitting news from Leno.

LOL.............just when I thought you couldn't post anything more childish, you go and do it................

brownlaughinghorse_small.jpg

are you serious, bro? Nah. You got to be trollin. I mean. You can't be serious? Its not like you really are that naive.

Of course FNN is bias. They're more middle of the road then CNN, MSNBC, Alfred Jezera, and Comedy Central.

You see, a dolt like Stewart has 24 hours of FNN coverage to run thru to pull out a few gems. They can be out of context some times but often times it is just someone stupid saying something stupid and when you have a mic in front of you for hours on end with live TV and no monitor. Well, no matter how smart you are, you'll say something stupid.

Also, Stewart doesn't have to provide an argument for or against or in any way. He can just make a joke that someone said "we should kill all babies to help health insurance" then sit back in his chair, smug look with his pencil and say "well, there you go. Republicans hate babies!"

Anyway, isn't Nancy Grace on? Shouldn't you run along and check her out. I bet she has breaking news.

when did I defend any other "news" channel? I didn't

The topic here was Bill O'Reilly and his interview with Obama.

The dolt Stewart as you call him is a comedian, but the bits that the Daily Show air's are REAL portions of the the FAUX "news" crew.

FoxSnooze doesn't fabricate news. Just the headlines.