What song rocks u the hardest?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT what is the best rock song, but what song rocks the hardest (there is a difference).

I'm gonna vote for two - both "sugar songs" :

"Sugarcube" - Yo La Tengo

"Sugarcane" - Sonic Youth

(Since this is a Bills Board, let's see how many posts we get before "Tom Sawyer" appears.)

212996[/snapback]

Anything GUNS and ROSES

Toooozday! Great pick with 'Sugarcube'...great tune....some would probably consider it a bit muddy, and as much as I love it I couldn't ascribe any superlatives...but still...nice choice! That album is just great...I like Deeper into Movies.

that being said...odd thread topic. what "rocks me the most"?

Even though I've grown to despise AC/DC, it's an undeniable fact that Back in Black rocks....hardcore.

Bah...Bahnahnah.....Bahnahnah. Bah, na, na, na, na.  :D

213007[/snapback]

Anything AC/DC

Motley Crue... Girls, Girls, Girls

Survivor... eye of the tiger

Notre Dame fight song (i know its not rock, but i love ND)

Whats the Frequency Kenneth - REM, turn it up real loud and it will knock your socks off!

NOT what is the best rock song, but what song rocks the hardest (there is a difference).

I'm gonna vote for two - both "sugar songs" :

"Sugarcube" - Yo La Tengo

"Sugarcane" - Sonic Youth

(Since this is a Bills Board, let's see how many posts we get before "Tom Sawyer" appears.)

212996[/snapback]

I'm sure there are other songs that jack me up more, but one song never fails, though it's likely not anything the teenybopper metalheads would appreciate: Meatloaf's "Bat Out Of Hell."

I don't know that Meatloaf was all that much of a person/singer/band etc. But if you need something to get you going for the last fifteen minutes of a run, that's the song.