Super Bowl XLVIII Picks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is talking about Denver's offense vs. Seattle's defense, when the big key to this game is Seattle's offense vs. Denver's defense.

That will be the difference in this game. The Seahawks offense has not looked as intimidating lately as it did earlier in the season, and the Broncos defense has stepped up.

Denver 30 Seattle 17

Has anyone seen LaGarrette Blount?

Everyone is talking about Denver's offense vs. Seattle's defense, when the big key to this game is Seattle's offense vs. Denver's defense.

That will be the difference in this game. The Seahawks offense has not looked as intimidating lately as it did earlier in the season, and the Broncos defense has stepped up.

Denver 30 Seattle 17

last seen smoking a Blunt

Superbowl XLVIII Love/Hate Chart - pretty much sums up message board threads. Remember, you can't be impartial or balanced. There are no gray areas.

http://www.sportspic...veHateChart.jpg

Denver 30 Seattle 17

Broncos will load up to stop Lynch and make RW beat them with his arm, hardly a new concept, but one that could very well work based on his performances lately in the overall passing game. Seattle, meanwhile, will need to do what they did with Brees as far as defending Denver's offense. Except they won't be at home this time, and Manning has more weapons when you throw in Welker. Brees has decent weapons, but not the depth. Edited by YoloinOhio

This is an all AFC-West Superbowl... I know Seahawks are in the NFC now, could anybody have thought of this matchup 10 years ago? Anyway, gotta pull for Denver, Richard Sherman is an azz... Hope Peyton picks on his number all day and undresses him. Karma is a b***ch!

As Peyton himself says, "there is no defense for the perfect pass." BTW Sherms, Kaep's pass was not close to perfect that ya'll knocked away at the end of the game.

Denver 24 - 13

cold weather, Seattles not at home. Easy money

1. Seattle is an outdoor team and they aren't located in Panama.

2. When they played in the meadowlands earlier this season they destroyed the Giants.

Denver 30 Seattle 17

I agree

I would like to see Marshawn have a good game...Love that dude. And I love his attitude toward the media. But I think he will be the only shiny skittle in Pete Carrol's bag though. So that's good for Marshawn because, you know, if they win, he would have to do all those interviews and television appearances afterword.

Denver will run well early on, and through three quarters, Manning will spread the ball around to everyone not being covered by an obnoxious loud mouth defensive back. At around the two minute mark, down by six with enough time remaining for Seattle to still win the game, Sherman will fall face first into a big ol' humble pie as he trips over his own feet, leaving a wide open receiver to score the game's final touchdown - putting the nail in Seattle's coffin.

That will be great for everyone, including us fans. Peyton, because you know, he really seams to like speaking on camera. Marshawn, because he doesn't. And, does anyone really want to listen to Richard Sherman if they were to win the game?? Win-win-win! <edit> And it would probably piss off Tom Terrific, and may even settle the "Best Ever" debate!!! That's another win-win!

Donkies 33 - Sea Chickens 20

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

Denver 31 - Sett. 13. Marshawn is a thug. Another pending DWI. All his problems in Buffalo. 18 million Gur. contract. Unbelievable how we pay these guys. Wilson's first time to the show and he will melt. Manning will excell. And you can't take that to the bank. What do I know.