Sniff Sniff...14 years ago today

Thailog80

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 10, so I can freely admit I cried... anyone else???...

By the way, back in the good ol days, my family used to split weekends with our friends down the street. EVERY sunday was a big bills party. Drinks, tons of food, decortated the house, we even have one picture where everyone was doing the limbo at half time... Man, those days were fun... Then Todd Collins killed the fun.

Remind me again how the Giants beat us that year...

212684[/snapback]

The Giants played ball control offense to keep the Bills' offense off the field. When the Bills offense was on the field, the Giants didn't "go vanilla" when the Bills went no-huddle, like many defenses did.

I was 10, so I can freely admit I cried... anyone else???...

By the way, back in the good ol days, my family used to split weekends with our friends down the street. EVERY sunday was a big bills party. Drinks, tons of food, decortated the house, we even have one picture where everyone was doing the limbo at half time... Man, those days were fun... Then Todd Collins killed the fun.

212692[/snapback]

i did, i was onyl 9, and when norwood missed that kick, i fell to the floor and cried my eyes out...it was the end of the world...i mean we were supposed to win and i was getting all excited about him making the kick...then it sailed wide and my heart sank...:D

The Giants played ball control offense to keep the Bills' offense off the field.  When the Bills offense was on the field, the Giants didn't "go vanilla" when the Bills went no-huddle, like many defenses did.

212707[/snapback]

Time of possession - Gints 40 minutes plus, Bills, less than 20 minutes.

Much like the 2001 Rams, the Bills fell prey to Belechick's scheme, and continued to throw into the teeth of a 2-5-4 defense, while the running back (Thurman / Faulk) went under-utilized and spent most of the day in pass protection. Thurm was grinding out 7 yards plus per carry but only ended up carrying the Ball @ 15 times in a game that would have made him the MVP (Bills Victory included) with 10 more carries.

The Giants played ball control offense to keep the Bills' offense off the field.  When the Bills offense was on the field, the Giants didn't "go vanilla" when the Bills went no-huddle, like many defenses did.

212707[/snapback]

remember also Belichick the cheater havin his defense men always coming up lame almost having to be carried off field and than be back in to make a play 1 play later. This is how they stopped the no huddle by basically cheating

i did, i was onyl 9, and when norwood missed that kick, i fell to the floor and cried my eyes out...it was the end of the world...i mean we were supposed to win and i was getting all excited about him making the kick...then it sailed wide and my heart sank...:D

212709[/snapback]

9 and 10? Cripes, you people are young.