Obama Tacitly Endorses Legalization of Pot

Tiberius

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your thoughts on why "people of color" are poor?

'

Start a new topic for that if you want to discuss it

That is the downfall of legalization, they will cause everyone to be pulled over on suspicion because pot smokers for the most part of selfish babies.

Ha ha, no I doubt that

You would think so! Just can't understand the disconnect here. So many Conservatives scream about the government but love the big government war on drugs with government intrusions, incarcerations and property taken by the government.

What's the DEA's budget vs the budget for Welfare?

You would think so! Just can't understand the disconnect here. So many Conservatives scream about the government but love the big government war on drugs with government intrusions, incarcerations and property taken by the government.

It's almost impossible to imagine you're both stupid AND wrong 100% of the time. I mean, stupid people can be right by mistake at some point. But you seem to be a particularly unique breed of always-stupid/always-wrong. Amazing. Not even conner was this wrong and this stupid so consistently.

Well done.

What's the DEA's budget vs the budget for Welfare?

Do you support RICO laws?

It's almost impossible to imagine you're both stupid AND wrong 100% of the time. I mean, stupid people can be right by mistake at some point. But you seem to be a particularly unique breed of always-stupid/always-wrong. Amazing. Not even conner was this wrong and this stupid so consistently.

Well done.

They're poor because they haven't been given enough of other people's money.

No. They're poor because they never where told the value of work. Or worse, don't bother cause whitey will always keep you down. They never see the Clarence Thomas of this world, just That %&@#! crap "president" reinforcing the belief [as he sits in the white house!]that "people of color" will never get ahead. Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Too bad 90% of people believe they're intelligent.

Fixed that for you.

No. They're poor because they never where told the value of work. Or worse, don't bother cause whitey will always keep you down. They never see the Clarence Thomas of this world, just That %&@#! crap "president" reinforcing the belief [as he sits in the white house!]that "people of color" will never get ahead.

Hahahaha. They're poor because of many reasons. Some cultural reasons and others institutional. The value of hard work only gets you so far when:

1.) you're named Desquarius

2.) the inner city school you go to receives most of its budget from local property taxes

3.) you grew up without a father

4.) a lot of your friends make more money selling drugs than your parents do working legitimate jobs

5.) You are far more likely to get arrested for the same crimes that other races commit.

Now, Imagine the average person you know. Do you really think they are smart/capable enough to overcome those hurdles?

You come up with some odd stuff. RICO laws? You think about them? Are you a Capo in the Gambino family? Who else would care? Is this a clever way to add to a thread?

Laws which allow the government to seize assets without proof of wrong doing, and force you to prove that you acquired them legally, and needn't be returned to you upon acquittal of all charges?

Are you aware that it's illegal to have a sum as paltry as $10k cash on hand, even in a home safe?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

My opinion on the RICO Act is irrelevant because I still think gatorman is both stupid and wrong 100% of the time.

Perchance did someone forget to log out of one username and into the other? Because that's the only connection I can see between my previous comment and your question.

Fixed that for you.

Hahahaha. They're poor because of many reasons. Some cultural reasons and others institutional. The value of hard work only gets you so far when:

1.) you're named Desquarius

2.) the inner city school you go to receives most of its budget from local property taxes

3.) you grew up without a father

4.) a lot of your friends make more money selling drugs than your parents do working legitimate jobs

5.) You are far more likely to get arrested for the same crimes that other races commit.

Now, Imagine the average person you know. Do you really think they are smart/capable enough to overcome those hurdles?

So it's primarily the mother's fault.

Laws which allow the government to seize assets without proof of wrong doing, and force you to prove that you acquired them legally, and needn't be returned to you upon acquittal of all charges?

Are you aware that it's illegal to have a sum as paltry as $10k cash on hand, even in a home safe?

"Civil Forfeiture" must make you apoplectic, then.

(As well it should.)