Obama Tacitly Endorses Legalization of Pot

Tiberius

My opinion on the RICO Act is irrelevant because I still think gatorman is both stupid and wrong 100% of the time.

Perchance did someone forget to log out of one username and into the other? Because that's the only connection I can see between my previous comment and your question.

Do you feel that he was wrong and stupid because he believes that conservatives typically do support "big government war on drugs with government intrusions, incarcerations and property taken by the government."?

Or do feel that he's wrong and stupid, because "big government war on drugs with government intrusions, incarcerations and property taken by the government" doesn't exist?

Depending on the answer, I may have misunderstood the post I referenced when posing my question.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion on the RICO Act is irrelevant because I still think gatorman is both stupid and wrong 100% of the time.

Perchance did someone forget to log out of one username and into the other? Because that's the only connection I can see between my previous comment and your question.

Mods? I've been banned for much less than this. This complete idiot is harassing me and should be put time out. IMO

Fair is fair

http://www.wltx.com/rss/article/175312/325/Study-Says-Teens-Think-Driving-While-High-is-OK

Well, it is not 90%, but it is still very high.

Go to sites like Stop the Drug War, they say things like "While diving high is not suggested, IT IS NOT NEARLY AS BAD AS YOU THINK". Craziness.

We have kids growing up being told it is OK to smoke up and these same kids believe it is OK to drive high.

Be careful out on the roads people.

http://blog.esurance.com/is-driving-high-dangerous/#.Ut6vZLQo6Uk

http://norml.org/library/item/cannabis-and-driving-a-scientific-and-rational-review

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/20/health/marijuana-versus-alcohol/index.html

Do you feel that he was wrong and stupid because he believes that conservatives typically do support "big government war on drugs with government intrusions, incarcerations and property taken by the government."?

He's wrong because no conservative would advocate 'big government' anything. Now, if you want to discuss the federal war on drugs, government intrusions, incarcerations, etc., that's one thing. But his simpleton mind absorbs the low-hanging fruit offered to the likes of his disadvantaged noggin and attempts to spit out the time-honored progressive idiocy that insists if a conservative is in favor of anything the government does, it is being hypocritical. This is based on the other progressive fantasy that conservatives want NO government. And the only person who truly believes or argues that is an idiot.

So he's wrong, and he's an idiot.

Mods? I've been banned for much less than this. This complete idiot is harassing me and should be put time out. IMO

Fair is fair

Oh, please. You have the spine of a jellyfish. Nut up. How about I tell you a story to make you smile and laugh, okay?

Once upon a time there were four Americans in Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11 who left for dead by the WH and State Department.

Feeling better already, aren't you....

He's wrong because no conservative would advocate 'big government' anything. Now, if you want to discuss the federal war on drugs, government intrusions, incarcerations, etc., that's one thing. But his simpleton mind absorbs the low-hanging fruit offered to the likes of his disadvantaged noggin and attempts to spit out the time-honored progressive idiocy that insists if a conservative is in favor of anything the government does, it is being hypocritical. This is based on the other progressive fantasy that conservatives want NO government. And the only person who truly believes or argues that is an idiot.

So he's wrong, and he's an idiot.

Great. Now I'm pissed because he's closer to accurate on this single issue than you are, and I'm forced to say so. Thanks for that. :censored:

He's right because "big government" is the only type of government empowered to do the things he's discussing. Small government, by it's own definition, doesn't have the power to do these sorts of things.

Great. Now I'm pissed because he's closer to accurate on this single issue than you are, and I'm forced to say so. Thanks for that. :censored:

He's right because "big government" is the only type of government empowered to do the things he's discussing. Small government, by it's own definition, doesn't have the power to do these sorts of things.

You're inferring too much.

If you follow my response to him, you'll note I do not weigh in at all about the role of government as it relates specifically to the war on drugs. I'm commenting that his leap of faith -- that conservatives who believe there is a role for government automatically believe in "big government" -- is, without any question, idiotic and wrong.

Edited by LABillzFan

Dish it out? I never act like that. I also take my punishment and don't complain. Of course you didn't think of that

You have at one time or another called anyone who disagreed with you (IOW, everyone you've every got into a discussion with) a derogatory name.

You have at one time or another called anyone who disagreed with you (IOW, everyone you've every got into a discussion with) a derogatory name.

Yes, true, but that was after I have been insulted, I have not stalked a poster and just insulted them. I have been banned for a lot less than what this creep is doing. I'm on such a short lease here because I'm so smart :) The Mods obviously hate that!

You're inferring too much.

If you follow my response to him, you'll note I do not weigh in at all about the role of government as it relates specifically to the war on drugs. I'm commenting that his leap of faith -- that conservatives who believe there is a role for government automatically believe in "big government" -- is, without any question, idiotic and wrong.

Ah, thank you for the clarification.