NFC Championship : 49ers at Seahawks

Just Jack

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible looking injury for Bowman. The refs are screwing the 49ers with the no roughing the kicker and now giving Seattle the ball on the clear recovery by Bowman.
I'm rooting for the Seahawks, but with that missed call, along with the missed roughing the kicker, they are getting patriot level calls from the zebras. The lynch fumble is football karma.

Did anyone really think that was roughing before Pereira chimed in?

Than zero?

For the love of God, take 5 minutes to study Game Theory. Factoring in field position off a failed 4th down it's not even close.

This country is full of brainwashed Phil Simms decipals.

Interesting how there was zero criticism of the 4th down TD pass. I know don't tell me, you all liked that call.

For the love of God, take 5 minutes to study Game Theory. Factoring in field position off a failed 4th down it's not even close.

Interesting how there was zero criticism of the 4th down TD pass. I know don't tell me, you all liked that call.

Sure. That's how to win. Leave points on the board.

Game theory?? I'm just some idiot on a football message board. But I do know leaving the free points to opt for a TD sounds awesome in Madden, but not in a very closely contested NFC Championship game.