NFC Championship : 49ers at Seahawks

Just Jack

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha; that's great.

It's easy to generate an earthquake when you pipe crowd noise in your stadium and have your stadium designed by accoustics nerds.

I guarantee if Seattle wins this there will be a post tomorrow about the Richter scale measuring 4.6 at the time of the winning score. I think they designed it to have overhead steel plates pointing toward the field, right??

Marshawn somewhat a non factor today I guess.

Just saw the stat about Thurman Thomas being the last person to rush for 100 yards in a half. Can't believe it's been 20 years already since our last AFC Championship game (that's depressing !)

I was talking to a buddy about that today, can remember it like it was yesterday

Getting old sucks

I was talking to a buddy about that today, can remember it like it was yesterday

Getting old suckso

Tell me about it...the nurse just said I have to shut the lights off because I didn't finish my boondoggle during craft time and we have a big trip on the bus to Target tomorrow...."Rest Home" my ass - this place sucks.

Man i hope Seattle loses i can't stand the the site of that di%k face Pete Carroll!

Might agree if anyone else were on the opposite sideline.

Refs give them all 13pts in the 1st half last week & Jimmy has to throw a temper tantrum on a fairly meaningless flag before a kneel down. Jesus just kill yourself.