Best Tackle All Year

ctk232

Must be December.... By the way, am I the only one who can't bear to watch the playoffs with the Bills out of them yet again?

You might be the only one not watching the playoffs. I watch the games that interest me and root for any team playing the Patriots. Since I am out west I will root for the Chargers and 49ers.

Must be December.... By the way, am I the only one who can't bear to watch the playoffs with the Bills out of them yet again?

I am used to watching the playoffs without the Bills... but this year it sucks more because I watch games like Cincy-SD and think both teams look like crap and Bills could beat either. If the Colts go to NE and get blown out, while Thad and the gang was able to put up 20 in a quagmire and we were in the game until the 4th, I'll be even more PO'd considering the Colts were in a trash division they won by default. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

I am used to watching the playoffs without the Bills... but this year it sucks more because I watch games like Cincy-SD and think both teams look like crap and Bills could beat either. If the Colts go to NE and get blown out, while Thad and the gang was able to put up 20 in a quagmire and we were in the game until the 4th, I'll be even more PO'd considering the Colts were in a trash division they won by default.

I watch the playoffs and think the same thing...and then I remember it all depends on what Bills team shows up to play. If we have the team that showed up against the Panthers, Ravens, and both Dolphins games, I start to think we could have won in the postseason. But then we have that other team in Buffalo, the one that loses ten games and looks completely different. It's just sad the team we deserve and they deserve to be only show up 37.5% of the time...

Hell, I enjoy football more when the Bills aren't playing. Nothing ruins a perfectly good Sunday like Bills football.