EJ Manuel on Sports Science, not bad at all

Yeah I saw this clip. It was around combine time. He looked really sharp throwing the ball. He was one of the highest ranked at accuracy to date.WHAT HAPPENED ??

His footwork in games has been shaky. Goes to shoe that drills and combine numbers hardly tell the full story.

His footwork in games has been shaky. Goes to shoe that drills and combine numbers hardly tell the full story.

Absolutely, Bill.

I'll add that EJ completed around 67% of his throws in college and had a very nice yards per attempt of 8.6.

While these stats have limited meaning, I'd much rather he had these excellent stats than if he had middling college stats.

Footwork, thankfully, is the easiest and most likely thing, that can be corrected.

As we saw with Losman...there are things that are much harder...if they are correctable at all.

I expect EJ(not nope, because now I've seen him) to work every day towards improvement, as soon as he is 100% back from injury. Yes, starting at the end of this month, I expect EJ to be working with either his personal coach, or Hackett, on getting better. I expect him to take few days off all off-season, and I expect him to come into training camp significantly improved.

EJ can do that, if he wants to.

Speaking of QBs.....anyone see the piece this morning on ESPN about how Trent Dilfer and a couple other west coast QB coaches spent some time working with Tim Tebow? It was pretty interesting. Dilfer seemed to think that Tebow's throwing mechanics have been fixed. What are the Bills waiting for!? LOL

Speaking of QBs.....anyone see the piece this morning on ESPN about how Trent Dilfer and a couple other west coast QB coaches spent some time working with Tim Tebow? It was pretty interesting. Dilfer seemed to think that Tebow's throwing mechanics have been fixed. What are the Bills waiting for!? LOL

I didn't know that Dilfer was a quarterback guru but in another thread I posted that if I was an NFL QB I'd spend my offseasons with quarterback gurus like Tom House, David Cutcliffe, George Whitfield, Terry Shea, Chris Weinke, etc.

I'd study with all of these guys and try to improve my craft.

I mentioned Tim Tebow and his reputation as a hard and dedicated worker and said that he should be doing this sort of thing if he wants to get back into the NFL.

If the reports of him trying to fix his mechanics are true, I can't see why any team needing a QB wouldn't bring him in for a workout.

I didn't know that Dilfer was a quarterback guru but in another thread I posted that if I was an NFL QB I'd spend my offseasons with quarterback gurus like Tom House, David Cutcliffe, George Whitfield, Terry Shea, Chris Weinke, etc.

I'd study with all of these guys and try to improve my craft.

I mentioned Tim Tebow and his reputation as a hard and dedicated worker and said that he should be doing this sort of thing if he wants to get back into the NFL.

If the reports of him trying to fix his mechanics are true, I can't see why any team needing a QB wouldn't bring him in for a workout.

George WInfield is a good guy from my limited interactions with him, he usually takes his clients to a bar across the street from my buddies house and we get tipped off by the bartenders.