Losers almost kill baby

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of them and all from real doctors. You cant enter a dispensary in CA without your doctors paperwork and it has to be original documents only (with live signatures and live stamp/seal from the medical office) and then it has to be validated through the doctors office by us on site when they come in and apply to join the patient collective.

They are written by doctors

I'm pretty much in agreement with you on the issue generally, but you're doing a poor job of advancing your position. This post, for example, just comes off as naive. It reminds me of the people big on "Actual Innocence" who give lots of lip service to concerns of the innocence, when half the time their real issue is the death penalty regardless of guilt. IMO, the better argument is that it's not that big a deal if people want to get high because it's their business, rather than pretend the medical marijuana angle is the legitimate end. And if you're telling me that that it isn't relatively easy for virtually anyone in CA to get a prescription for marijuana I'm just trying to figure out if you're a stooge or if you just think that I'm one.

I'm pretty much in agreement with you on the issue generally, but you're doing a poor job of advancing your position. This post, for example, just comes off as naive. It reminds me of the people big on "Actual Innocence" who give lots of lip service to concerns of the innocence, when half the time their real issue is the death penalty regardless of guilt. IMO, the better argument is that it's not that big a deal if people want to get high because it's their business, rather than pretend the medical marijuana angle is the legitimate end. And if you're telling me that that it isn't relatively easy for virtually anyone in CA to get a prescription for marijuana I'm just trying to figure out if you're a stooge or if you just think that I'm one.

Unless you're a two year old baby who picks up a loser's cookie.

I think it is fair of Ryan to teach us all a thing or two about will power. After all he quit this thread at 11:24 PM yesterday and didn't post again until 6:44AM today.

I have unlimited internet access. I woke up early to work all day, kinda like you tell in your stories.

#firstworldproblems

Embarrassment?

Of what ? A good looking stud who makes 80k and is off 4 months a year ?

Tom come here and do me a favor. You can eat the other ball

Enjoy your senility gramps. I hope people still listen when you talk.

Edited by Ryan L Billz