Playoffs : KC Chiefs at Indy Colts

Just Jack

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you begin to say that? What do you even propose happened to control the outcome? The nfl intentionally arranged a 28 point lead to be thrown by the chiefs and EVERYONE was in on it?

5 minute late intentional grounding flag. Chiefs rushing 4 in prevent D and still allowing 80 yard passes. NFL defenses allowing 40 points in a half. Every Colt receiver with 5 yards of cushion for the entire half.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting. That game was about to be turned off in half of the nation and suddenly, KC stops playing. Seems fishy.

Edited by FireChan

5 minute late intentional grounding flag. Chiefs rushing 4 in prevent D and still allowing 80 yard passes. NFL defenses allowing 40 points in a half. Every Colt receiver with 5 yards of cushion for the entire half.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting.

Grounding flags come out slow more often than not.

That you think 53 guys plus coaches decided to lay down to create an nfl story line I think says more about you than the league.

Wow. Again.

And to think there was a poster on this board who bashed me for wanting to lose games to get Andrew Luck because he believed Fitz was a better option.....what a joke!!

Luck is just a winner....I would take him on my team over any of the other young QB's in the league.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting. That game was about to be turned off in half of the nation and suddenly, KC stops playing. Seems fishy.

You gotta be kidding.

And to think there was a poster on this board who bashed me for wanting to lose games to get Andrew Luck because he believed Fitz was a better option.....what a joke!!

Luck is just a winner....I would take him on my team over any of the other young QB's in the league.

Lol. Must have been PDaddy. I'm with you on Luck. Big Wilson fan, too.

How can you begin to say that? What do you even propose happened to control the outcome? The nfl intentionally arranged a 28 point lead to be thrown by the chiefs and EVERYONE was in on it?

Of course that's silly, but the league has shifted the rules so that we get these all-offense/no-defense pin ball games, which makes such comebacks much more likely. The Bills' comeback 20 years ago was so amazing because it was unthinkable that a team could come back from 4 TDs down. But today you see 20+ point leads evaporate in a quarter or so all the time. This outcome wasn't all that surprising.

Definitely. I know the offense put up numbers but I bet they'd kill for Charles to grind out that second half. Among about a half dozen other guys that might've accounted for 1 point.

Smith missing that wide open TD at the start of the 4Q was pretty big too. I don't think the Colts get off the floor again if he hits that.

Lmao!

Spilt milk? 14 years of not sniffing the playoffs and u make that remark? You must have low standards in life.

Its ok, son, so you got an F in 3 classes. No use in crying over spilt milk. Shoot for that C next time.

"spilt" is not a word speaking of F's.

I have quite high standards for that which I can change. The past decisions of a football team that had far more info than I at decision time is certainly not that which I can change.

So in your analogy my approach is more like this; that's tough about the F's son but instead of wasting your time sulking and whining about the past, starting worrying about the next opportunity to get it right.

Bad parenting I suppose?

Happy to compare resumes if you're concerned about my forward looking standards.

That sound you hear is KC's window slamming shut. Next season they won't get all those fortunate matchups of crap QB's to get out 9-0. They won't get bushell fulls of turnovers to steal games along the way. They won't have an injury-free season from Jamaal Charles. As an NFL team in the playoffs, you have to take advantage of the NOW. KC was the hot team this year, so much fell their way. I see them still being decent next year but more like 8-8.

"spilt" is not a word speaking of F's.

I have quite high standards for that which I can change. The past decisions of a football team that had far more info than I at decision time is certainly not that which I can change.

So in your analogy my approach is more like this; that's tough about the F's son but instead of wasting your time sulking and whining about the past, starting worrying about the next opportunity to get it right.

Bad parenting I suppose?

Happy to compare resumes if you're concerned about my forward looking standards.

Owned.

Shades of the Bills - Oilers comback game..

Other than the Oilers didn't have to call the NFL to get an exemption to activate inactive players so they could field a full team...never seen that many injuries in one game