Mario and ex-fiancee reach settlement on $785,000 ring

papazoid

enquiring minds want to know.....

Cooler heads have prevailed in the dispute between Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Williams and his former fiancée over an engagement ring worth $785,000.

Williams and Erin Marzouki released a joint statement Thursday saying they have reached a settlement agreement regarding the ring. Terms were not disclosed.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/communities/bills-stars-dispute-over-785000-ring-subsides-20140102

I wonder if they cut it in half, or if Mario is getting it weekends and some holidays

Ha! Ha!

I suspect the public apology on both sides was the biggest part of the settlement. Did you catch the bit where the girl said her lawyer released the texts without her knowledge?

OK, whatever.

If we're guessing, my guess is the girl got the ring and she reimbursed Mario for the $$ she charged to his card that were actually her purchases.

Why in the world would he want to bring this up again in public? Holy cow--get an agent or something.

Anyway, at least they can ened the suicide watch.

I think people need to stop having cow in their posts. I have to spend way too much time with the search function scouring the threads.

No, there could be nothing more beautiful than one of those with a Bills logo on the side. The more gaudy the better.

Like this one?

post-9-0-69135300-1388763647_thumb.jpg

By 1993, the Bills having been to several SB, it was decided that players and front office personnel could have a choice between a ring or pendant. The person that I got this from took the pendant.

Like this one?

post-9-0-69135300-1388763647_thumb.jpg

By 1993, the Bills having been to several SB, it was decided that players and front office personnel could have a choice between a ring or pendant. The person that I got this from took the pendant.

Nope, no offense, but a SB winning ring would do the trick.