What did you do today?

Just Jack

Another head banging day with Icompitent Pats Fan (IPF). Supposed to visit nine locations and check some equipment. IPF ignored the bosses, because he was too busy visiting employees, and never understood what was going on, even though it was explained to him, and I heard them tell him, since I was standing there also. After the second location, I mention that this is going to easy, IPF should call and verify what exactly we are there to do. Of course IPF does not. So it turns out we have to go back to all nine locations now becuase of IPF.

Man, that sucks. Is IPF making you look bad? Guilt by association? He might need .... a talkin' to .....

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that sucks. Is IPF making you look bad? Guilt by association? He might need .... a talkin' to .....

Thankfully I'm just the "apprentice" so anything that goes wrong looks bad on him. I'm still in training. And I don't need to deal with him all the time.

In other IPF news, the other night getting dinner at Outback, he kept saying he didn't want "whipped cream" on his baked potato. The waitress eventually figured out he meant sour cream.

Thankfully I'm just the "apprentice" so anything that goes wrong looks bad on him. I'm still in training. And I don't need to deal with him all the time.

In other IPF news, the other night getting dinner at Outback, he kept saying he didn't want "whipped cream" on his baked potato. The waitress eventually figured out he meant sour cream.

LoL... They have a lot of frigged up words in NE (he is a NE* fan, is he from there?), I wouldn't be shocked if he frigged up whipped butter w/sour cream... "whipped cream." LoL ??

Like my sister in Vermont... Who the heck calls sledding: "sliding?" What's up with that? Soft serve ice cream are "creamies." That just freaks me out! LoL...

LoL... They have a lot of frigged up words in NE (he is a NE* fan, is he from there?), I wouldn't be shocked if he frigged up whipped butter w/sour cream... "whipped cream." LoL ??

New Hampshire. During one conversation he said it was a requirement to follow all Boston teams if you live in that area.

New Hampshire. During one conversation he said it was a requirement to follow all Boston teams if you live in that area.

Ha! My neighbor next to me here in Illinois is from Lebanon, NH. Been here I think 30 years or so. He claims he is a Bears/Sox fan, but he is a secret Boston fan! Me, from day one, I let it be none that I am a Bills/Sabres fan that can root for the Chicago White Sox (BFLO=no MLB team so that is okay)... Unlike my NH neighbor, I refuse to fit in or even put on an act to fit in! ;-) ;-)

Cut up a bunch of trees for my place, neighbors and along the road.

Powr, cable, phones, internet still out. Luckily, FoxFi, gas utilities, and whole house nat gas generator, and a OTA antenna make this easy as pie. Even if water went out it'd be easy, we just turn the valve to the well to include the house.

The only retarded thing is my dad did not include the little extra money to allow the generator to power the stove/burners. That and I chose to sleep in my own house instead of the guest bed at their house. A comfortable 47° slept like a baby.

These pictures not from today, but from last weekend. These from the Apostle Islands mainland ice/sea caves on Lake Superior (that everybody has been going to see).

My son holding up a frozen waterfalls/giant icicle:

post-1877-0-71022400-1395172045_thumb.jpg

post-1877-0-17040700-1395172108_thumb.jpg

post-1877-0-33596600-1395172240_thumb.jpg

Lake Superior @ Squaw Bay... Eagle Island off in the distance:

post-1877-0-90450900-1395172263_thumb.jpg

Here is a summer picture (from the web):

36729_web.jpg

Goint to go back in the summer and duplicate pictures from a kayak...