Sit the important starters

Dragonborn10

With EJ, Stevie, and A. Williams out there is no point to this game. Only bad things can happen. The Patriots are going to kill them - no reason to make it worse and expose the best players to injuries. I would not even dress CJ, Fred, Wood, Glenn, K. Williams, Byrd, and M. Williams. Their health going into next year is more important than being competitive for a couple quarters against Tom Brady.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

High note lasts for about 45 minutes. There are at least 10 maybe 15 guys on this team that won't even be on the team next year. Winning comes from talent and being healthy. Yes I would have liked to see EJ get more reps against a New England defense. I don't need to see Fred take any more hits, CJ limp any more this year, or Kyle get cut from behind.

Personally, I think Marrone is going with Lewis because he thinks he has a better chance to win with him than with EJ...

Respectfully, I am pretty sure you are waaayyyy off base here. I think that Thad is playing because EJ is injured.

Now, if the Bills were playing for a playoff position, then I think EJ takes the field. Given that Buffalo has nothing at stake, why risk turning a minor injury into a major injury? EJ's offseason development is going to be crucial. Marrone wants EJ to be 100 percent healthy headed into offseason workouts.

With EJ, Stevie, and A. Williams out there is no point to this game. Only bad things can happen. The Patriots are going to kill them - no reason to make it worse and expose the best players to injuries. I would not even dress CJ, Fred, Wood, Glenn, K. Williams, Byrd, and M. Williams. Their health going into next year is more important than being competitive for a couple quarters against Tom Brady.

You are not Dragon Born. Liquid gold would melt you and set you on fire.

Personally, I think Marrone is going with Lewis because he thinks he has a better chance to win with him than with EJ...

Personally, I think Marrone is going with Lewis because EJ's knee is not fully healthy and it's not worth risking a more severe injury in a game with no playoff implications for the Bills. It's a risk/reward thing, and there is no reward.

So surrender a game and play not to win? Brilliant.