Brian Moorman

fridge

93 members have voted

1. 1. Will Brian Moorman be on the Bills next year?

• Yes
    • No

Will he be on the team next year? I think most would say no, but I'm curious if there are any who might argue that he should.

I felt he played pretty poorly yesterday (the fans did as well - he was heckled a bit after his first punt and another that sailed out of bounds at the 25 when he should have been trying to pin them back). I always liked him, I just think that he has been lucky to even been given this second opportunity.

For reference, he is dead last among punters in average punt, and third last in net average.

34th out of 35 eligible in punt average. Love the guy, but it's probably time to hang them up. That being said... if we can't find anyone better, we shouldn't push him out of the door, heh.

How could we not find anyone better? It's near impossible to not do that.

34th out of 35 eligible in punt average. Love the guy, but it's probably time to hang them up. That being said... if we can't find anyone better, we shouldn't push him out of the door, heh.

If they can't find anyone better, I suggest that the Bills petition the Competition Committee to eliminate punting from the game. :lol:

Hope Crossman leaves with Moorman, but since he's Marrone's good friend, I'm not betting on it.

We should have brought another punter onto the roster to replace Moorman weeks ago. We need to see if someone on the F.A. wire (there likely is) can replace him, and we are wasting valuable game time by continuing to employ Moorman. Sign Brad Wing or something.

BringBobbyApril back to Coach Special teams and Asst Head Coach.

Moorman,was a great Bill,thanks for the memories Brian.

Bobby April is employed.

Well, that Powell guy was run out of town as being "worse".

Not sure why you used quotes. Powell was horrendous. At least Moorman has an excuse, being at the end of his career.

I thought Moorman started well, but got increasingly inconsistent. For example, he had a great game against jax, but laid an egg against Miami.

I think age has caught up to him. He will retire.

Great career as a Bill!

The new regime doesn't seem content to retain players who are sub-par.......and unfortunately Moorman is far enough past his prime that he fits into that category.

A new punter will undoubtedly be found this off-season.

Not sure why you used quotes. Powell was horrendous. At least Moorman has an excuse, being at the end of his career.

I thought Moorman started well, but got increasingly inconsistent. For example, he had a great game against jax, but laid an egg against Miami.

I think age has caught up to him. He will retire.

Great career as a Bill!

Horrendous? Unless he was 35th worst, that would indicate Moorman was more horrendous than Powell