Sunday week 17 schedule (what do you think?)

djp14150

This is just my guess:

CBS:

NYJ/MIA

BAL/CIN

CLE/PIT

JAX/IND

HOU/TEN

4:25

DEN-OAK

KC-SD

BUF-NE

BUF/NE moves here because DEN L and NE W, NE is #1 seed. If DEN knows NE lost then they rest everyone.

FOX:

GB/CHI

DET/MIN

NYG/WAS

SF/AZ (***)

STL/SEA

TB/NO

CAR/ATL

NBC

PHL/DAL (***)

(***) IF SF wins MNF

IF SF lose then SF/AZ goes to NBC in a winner take all for a WC, DAL/PHL is the national game at 4:25 with just STL/SEA on at 4:25 with all other games happening at 1:00

Just announced...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000302728/article/dallas-cowboys-and-philadelphia-eagles-flexed-to-snf

1:00

Panthers at Falcons

Packers at Bears (moves to 4pm if Bears lose tonight)

Texans at Titans

Browns at Steelers

Redskins at Giants

Ravens at Bengals

Jaguars at Colts

Jets at Dolphins

Lions at Vikings

Broncos at Raiders

49ers at Cardinals

Chiefs at Chargers

Rams at Seahawks

Bills at Patriots

Buccaneers at Saints

8:30

Eagles at Cowboys

Takes away the chance of Bills beating the Pats and then Peyton would sit in a meaningless game? Just a thought.

Pretty much what they say in the link above....

The NFL tries to ensure there are no competitive advantages based on time of game in Week 17, and tries to create a situation where every team has something at stake.

So the Broncos won't change their game plan knowing how the Pats already did earlier in the day.

I said that in my original post----They want the games to be competitive. since the #1 seed is still alive with a win by NE and a DEN loss---If NE lose then DEN sits their players.

I am surprised they are going to move GB/CHI to 4:25 because FOX doesnt have that great of a schedule for 1pm. The only game would be CAR/ATL with cAr winning to clinch division. They lose and NO wins then NO get division.

NO needed to move to 4:25 was because of the wild card spot still at play.

If SF lose tomorrow......NO clinches and SF/AZ becomes a winner takes all game. NO has H2H against both.

IF SF win tomorrow---they clinch a wild card and it becomes a situation of AZ needing to win and NO lose for AZ to get the WC.

We can knock the Patriots into the #3 seed if we win and Cincinnati beats Baltimore. That would be awesome.

NE L and.....

CIN W IND W 2 CIN 3 IND 4 NE--CIN beat both so they are #2, IND better Conference record so they are #3.

CIN W IND L 2 VIN, 3 NE, 4 IND

CIN L IND W 2 IND, 3 NE, 4 CIN

CIN L IND L....2. NE, 3. CIn, 4 IND

I've been living in NYC for 20 years now and I don't recall ever seeing both the Jets and Giants scheduled in the same time slot. And even with that happening, I'd be willing to bet that CBS here will show the Broncos/Raiders game.