Duck Dynasty!

Tiberius

What Robertson had said to GQ was, “We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”

What a hate monger. He should be made to throw himself on the mercy of the Jesse Jackson's of the world as well as their gay counterparts within the GLAAD network, kiss their asses, and beg for forgiveness. Or maybe he should just be shot, I haven't decided yet. All I know is that anyone who doesn't think butt love is a beautiful thing is morally depraved.

Not sure, but I know that Bible the duck person loves so much condemns homosexuality while it also approves of slavery

This guy knows what I'm talking about.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never understood the Christian obsession with gay people. The Bible prohibits and denounces a whole hell of a lot more than homosexuality. Shouldn't they be out protesting women being in positions of authority?

I take it you (like most people) never read the interview? ? And are just going by what you think you heard?? He goes on about a lot more than just gays.

I never understood the Christian obsession with gay people. The Bible prohibits and denounces a whole hell of a lot more than homosexuality. Shouldn't they be out protesting women being in positions of authority?

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/Book-of-Judges/a/012511-CW-Deborah.htm

no, even though that may be what some expect, that is NOT Biblical history....

Where does the word "sodomy" originate from? Was there any words in the bible that spoke out against a certain rump ranging city?

Where does the word "sodomy" originate from? Was there any words in the bible that spoke out against a certain rump ranging city?

the bubble spells it out but doesn't legitly say it. In many versions they translate man to lay with man or man should never be with a man. But. Y the same definitions, jesus would have been married.

I have read the king james version and a historical bible with exerts of each line for the literal meaning and translation as well was modern day adaptation. Funny, because the former is a work of fiction and the latter a work of non fiction.

I know. You never see Fred Phelps picketing with signs that say "God Hates House Apes That Mock Bald Guys."

Actually, the next time the Westboro Baptist freaks are in town, I may just counter-protest with that sign.

Or is it more likely that non-believers are protesting against Christianity, and use homosexuality as a way to raise easy money to further their cause to promote their disbelief in Christ.

No one forces anyone to believe in Christ, but a lot of people sure spent a lot of time and money trying to force people to not believe in Him.

I know. You never see Fred Phelps picketing with signs that say "God Hates House Apes That Mock Bald Guys."

Actually, the next time the Westboro Baptist freaks are in town, I may just counter-protest with that sign.

Suggesting Westboro represents Christians is like suggesting Lyndon LaRouche represents the Tea Party. But I'm pretty sure you already knew that and were just trying to be funny.

Edited by LABillzFan

Or is it more likely that non-believers are protesting against Christianity, and use homosexuality as a way to raise easy money to further their cause to promote their disbelief in Christ.

No one forces anyone to believe in Christ, but a lot of people sure spent a lot of time and money trying to force people to not believe in Him.

Suggesting Westboro represents Christians is like suggesting Lyndon LaRouche represents the Tea Party. But I'm pretty sure you already knew that and were just trying to be funny.

Not funny. Pithy.

Answer to #1:

Sodomy meant underwear in the olden days. There was a dude named Gohnorhea, I'm not sure if that is spelled right, whose friend used to walk around naked. Finally Gohnorhea got grossed out and told his friend to "put that thing in sodomy". The friend misunderstood and they were now more than friends.

Answer to #2:

Ummmm....dude. San Francisco wasn't even invented until way after the bible.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Oh wait, you weren't serious, were you?

I'll tell you why. It's because...

...wait for it...

...it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

:slam dunk:

Oh Yeah! In your face!

I thought the bible was pretty specific about the city of Sodom. They didn't like that city of Ghonorrea either. Sorry formerperformer, for not only captivating your style but for using up all your mojo.

Actually, it's not that specific, depending on the version you read. The King James Bible certainly implies it strongly, though.