Wide Receivers?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please tell me there's a Calvin Johnson type receiver out there in college waiting to be drafted by us. Or, barring that, another Julio Jones type. We need WRs badly. Any college fans out there know of anyone that's coming available this year?

The big 3 names at the top of most draftboards are Mike Evans from TAMU, Sammy Watkins from Clem, & Marquise Lee from USC. Evans is a big 6'5" 225lb guy. He's not as athletic as Calvin Johnson, but he's got good hands. Watkins is around 6' 205lb and has kind of a RB build. He can go deep but YAC is his bread & butter. Lee is around 6' 200lb and is a great all around receiver who excels at intermediate & deep routes.

Someone please tell me there's a Calvin Johnson type receiver out there in college waiting to be drafted by us. Or, barring that, another Julio Jones type. We need WRs badly. Any college fans out there know of anyone that's coming available this year?

no worries, we wouldnt be drafting high enough to get them anyway

One guy who I'd really like to draft IF he declares is Kelvin Benjamin. He may need a year or so to develop but this kid will be a beast. He's 6'4 230 and runs in the 4.4/4.5 range. He comes from Glades Central HS right up the road from me which breeds NFL players. Just to name a few off the top of my head:

Fred Taylor

Santonio Holmes

Anquan Boldin

Reidel Anthony

Louis Oliver

Travis Benjamin

I played against Belle Glade all 4 years in HS. I've watched Fred Taylor up close and personally and I've seen Boldin from the stands when he was a QB(he was a year or two behimd me). I've gone to games from time to time since those days and I can tell you that this kid Benjamin took over a game like no one else that school has had since either of those guys.

One guy who I'd really like to draft IF he declares is Kelvin Benjamin. He may need a year or so to develop but this kid will be a beast. He's 6'4 230 and runs in the 4.4/4.5 range. He comes from Glades Central HS right up the road from me which breeds NFL players. Just to name a few off the top of my head:

Fred Taylor

Santonio Holmes

Anquan Boldin

Reidel Anthony

Louis Oliver

Travis Benjamin

I played against Belle Glade all 4 years in HS. I've watched Fred Taylor up close and personally and I've seen Boldin from the stands when he was a QB(he was a year or two behimd me). I've gone to games from time to time since those days and I can tell you that this kid Benjamin took over a game like no one else that school has had since either of those guys.

I may be in the minority but I think that he is going to be not just a good player but a star. Late in the season he was consistently the best player on the field (and his team is loaded). He is a little raw but unbelievably gifted. I really like all 4 of those guys and I think that Benjamin would probably be the 4th one of them off the board at this point. I think that he will end up as the best which is saying something.

He wasn't very good vs LSU. Of the WR who look to be going in the 1st rd, he's the guy i'd want for the Bills. Watkins is 6'1 and I think Lee is around 6'. Evans is listed at 6'5. If they want to help Manuel and because he's a 1st rd guy I think they do he makes the most sense. Unfortunately the best WR prospect in Beckham-Green isn't eligible to 2015. So it goes for the Bills.

You want someone who would help EJ, Mike Evans is the guy. Praying the Bills spend there 1st round pick on him this offseason. This is a must watch video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE2dcmtpgAw

I know it won't happen because It is the no brainer thing for this clown organization to do. Mike Evans should be the pick for the Buffalo Bills.